Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
And y'all still supporting Boone? Boone out. Disgusting way to lose last night, I'm tired of almost everyone on the team right now.

I remember how upset I would’ve been if Cashman traded Gleybar for DeGrom. Now I’m pissed we didn’t make the trade. We need Machado badly because Andujar is slumping and is terrible defensively. Bird sucks! Bullpen is supposed to be good but they’re wildly inconsistent. This team is fraudulent right now and I want ARod as our manager lol!

The Red Sox have the highest payroll in baseball and it’s paying off. I think we need to get competitive again and start flexing our spending power.

DeGrom was the only one I'd be content with trading pieces of the farm away. His payoff is higher than Andujar and such on the team. Instant contenders. Our offense though has been shameful so in hindsight, yeah we could certainly use Machado but no one would say our offense would go the way it did.

we also dont have judge or sanchez... its no surprise we were going to lose games without judge especially to the best team in baseball... the season is far from over

Rock bottom, meet the Yankees. Yankees, meet rock bottom.

:sick: MUST pummel the Chi Sox.

strong performance by Lynn; when are we gonna see the 2015 Greg bird? Or the 2017 playoff version; his season been below average with so much expectations

Either Stanton needs to charge the mound or one of our pitchers better hit someone.

There have been a handful of games where Stanton almost gets hit.

Happened early in the white Sox game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom