***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Thompson, Singletary, Ballard have been my go tos late round in every mock. I’m also taking defenses earlier than normally because of the lack of attention those three guys are getting. Also been punting te and gambling on Andrews in Baltimore.

Thompson, Singletary, Ballard have been my go tos late round in every mock. I’m also taking defenses earlier than normally because of the lack of attention those three guys are getting. Also been punting te and gambling on Andrews in Baltimore.

Ballage is picking up some momentum. Kenyan Drake in a walking boot as of today.

Peep Will Dissly as a late round TE. He's in for a big year

checks grossman checks grossman

Which start would you rather have in a 0.5 PPR two keeper league with Kamara and Tyreek as your keepers

RB - Kamara
RB -
WR - Tyreek
WR - Kupp
FLEX - Godwin

Or

RB - Kamara
RB - Montgomery
WR - Tyreek
WR - Godwin
FLEX -

Best RB’s available when it gets back to me would probably be Guice, Cohen, Ekeler, Ballage, Latavius, Lamar Miller, Duke, RoJo, Justin Jackson, Royce

Best WR’s available when it gets back to me would probably be Kirk, Fuller, Dede, Samuel, Shepard, Fitz, Sanders, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis, Moncrief, James Washington

Think I’m feeling a little better about the chances of one of those RB’s (or a little later on Darwin Thompson and Singletary) turning into a viable every week RB2 then I am about those WR’s turning into a consistent every week starter.

Kamara-Montgomery-Reek-Godwin for sure. Those WR's are dicey and probably best suited as matchup based starts. I like Samuel a lot, though.

I like Kupp but he's being overdrafted, imo.

Seems like a lot of people are on Andrews as a sleeper but I think you better at least grab somebody like Reed, Olsen, Doyle or Graham with some history behind them as a backup to him if he’s your plan for your starter. He’s got Hurst there that they used a first rounder on last year plus Hollywood Brown and Boykin they just used picks on and they’re going to be extremely run heavy with Ingram, Hill, Edwards and even Dixon plus Lamar’s own running.

Y'all thoughts on Alshon Jeffrey? WR2 or 3? I'm liking the hype for Wentz with lots of passing yards to go around, I think I'm targeting him sooner than the others

If you can draft well, taking him in the 2nd round could set you apart from the rest of your league. Your team just needs some anchors where you can count on guys exceeding expectation every now and then. For example, Nuk-Gurley-Kelce with your first 3 picks. Guys like Nuk and Kelce are often passing projections on a weekly basis. Mahomes is another anchor, etc. - you might need that if Gurley's knees are sore in the middle of a game and now instead of him getting 20 carries, he'll be getting 12 that week. Come back later and secure your RB spots with guys like Montgomery, Sanders, White, Murray, etc.

Even when Gurleys usage rate gets reduced - because it will, him at 18-20 touches per game, in that offense, is still a great gamble.

Or it can cripple your team if you draft Gurley in the 2nd and he’s missing half the games. Drafting a bust within your first 2 rounds is so hard to overcome. You need a goldmine off waivers to make up for that value.

And Kelce is going late 1st rd/early 2nd rd in most drafts. And yes, there is a difference between drafting Kelce early compared to Ertz/Kittle. I’m putting Kelce in prime Gronk territory, he’s a cut above the rest of TE’s

Would you take the second outcome over the first if I took Woods instead of Kupp?

yea i would purely because of godwin.

the hype out there is real on him though so you’re gonna have to pay the price to get home. he’ll probably be a 4th round pick by the time most drafts roll around. he saw either 1 more or 1 less 10zone (target inside the 10 yard line) target last year than the rest of the buccs receivers combined.

i’d personally rather him over montgomery but it depends how much you’re willing to invest in godwin

if you can pair him tyreek kamara with woods or if you’re lucky, cooks. i wish good luck to your opponents for the rest of the season. i have kamara as the player of the first round. and cooks ( the other player of the 4th round) if he’s still there.

Last edited:
For those drafting soon, don't let Tony Pollard slip past you. I'd target him anywhere from 10+. If Zeke comes back, oh well you wasted a 10th rounder. If he doesn't then you have yourself this year's James Conner.

For those drafting soon, don't let Tony Pollard slip past you. I'd target him anywhere from 10+. If Zeke comes back, oh well you wasted a 10th rounder. If he doesn't then you have yourself this year's James Conner.

i would use this same mentality for justin jackson.

ecklers value won’t be there but jackson’s will

Kamara-Montgomery-Reek-Godwin for sure. Those WR's are dicey and probably best suited as matchup based starts. I like Samuel a lot, though.

I like Kupp but he's being overdrafted, imo.

But that’s why I said I’m kinda leaning towards going the Kupp and Godwin route because idk about trusting one of those WR’s I listed as my flex. And my keeper Tyreek is one leaked **** up away from being done for year :lol:

7A225808-5836-494F-975E-59FE434B840B.png

Look at Kupp’s numbers last year. Just cancel out the Broncos and Seahawks games he got hurt midway through in and you’re looking at the very least a top 10 receiver. He’s still Goff’s favorite target, has been full-go in camp since the start and looked great and he has zero injury history prior to this even dating back to college. Being crazy underrated right now IMO.

But that’s why I said I’m kinda leaning towards going the Kupp and Godwin route because idk about trusting one of those WR’s I listed as my flex. And my keeper Tyreek is one leaked **** up away from being done for year :lol:

7A225808-5836-494F-975E-59FE434B840B.png

Look at Kupp’s numbers last year. Just cancel out the Broncos and Seahawks games he got hurt midway through in and you’re looking at the very least a top 10 receiver. He’s still Goff’s favorite target, has been full-go in camp since the start and looked great and he has zero injury history prior to this even dating back to college. Being crazy underrated right now IMO.

he’s not 100% healthy though

he’ll probably hit full stride after about 6-7 weeks so i dunno if you’re willing to wait/build around that.

he’s not 100% healthy though

he’ll probably hit full stride after about 6-7 weeks so i dunno if you’re willing to wait/build around that.

He is 100% healthy though. They’ve said he’s looked more explosive than ever throughout camp. He’s been full-go taking hits doing everything he’d normally do since the beginning of camp. I hope most people are thinking he won’t be healthy til midseason though :lol:

The league I've been commish for the last three seasons is falling apart :blush: got me feeling like the Titanic captain right now

Ym48pp.gif

Thoughts on the following rb's at their current ADP: Devonta Freeman, Chris Carson, Leonard Fournette, Derrick Henry, Tevin Coleman, David Montgomery. Thinking of going WR/WR so these are more than likely going to be my options

Thoughts on the following rb's at their current ADP: Devonta Freeman, Chris Carson, Leonard Fournette, Derrick Henry, Tevin Coleman, David Montgomery. Thinking of going WR/WR so these are more than likely going to be my options

I LOVE Montgomery. Carson I was liking a lot more before his ADP rose a bunch recently. I’m a fan of Coleman at his current ADP. Not a fan of Derrick Henry. Fournette could be good value if Foles plays well.

I LOVE Montgomery. Carson I was liking a lot more before his ADP rose a bunch recently. I’m a fan of Coleman at his current ADP. Not a fan of Derrick Henry. Fournette could be good value if Foles plays well.
thanks g. I do like Carson as well, but I think Penny gonna do some damage that will hurt his production. Hawks will for sure play Penny he's ****ing good and they spent a first round pick on the dude.

thanks g. I do like Carson as well, but I think Penny gonna do some damage that will hurt his production. Hawks will for sure play Penny he's ****ing good and they spent a first round pick on the dude.

I honestly wouldn’t worry too much about Penny. Carson is by far the guy, Penny might as well be his handcuff at this point. I’m not touching that dude.

Back
Top Bottom