***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Zero Rb really blew up in my face :lol:. Also drafting Cam even though when I was sober I said wouldn't draft but then I got drunk and someone stole Lamar from me..... Ended up trading Godwin for Rodgers (even though they don't really throw anymore :smh:)

Am I the only one that think this Melvin leak is legit a scare tactic by his agent to get them to trade him faster? At this point I don’t think they even want him to show up. Ekeler and Justin Jackson have both been top 5 RB’s in the NFL by ever metric in their running and pass catching. Not only that but Melvin has literally ZERO incentive to show up any earlier than Week 10 and even less of an incentive to show up and start taking hits before he gets the extension he was holding out for.

I don’t think the Ajayi news drop today is just a coincidence either. They’re close friends and have been hanging out together during Melvin’s holdout. He’s had him on his IG story a bunch.

2 non-playing RBs chillin while the NFL can do fine without them. I hope they continue to enjoy themselves and each other's company outside of the league

I haven't seen a single thing anywhere :lol:

Not rumored to go anywhere at this point, just that the "word on the streets" is that he's completely healed from his ACL and ready to get going, which insinuates teams in need of RB help can commence the bidding.

should i make the trade?

i get:

lamar jackson and chris thompson

i trade:

julio jones and chris carson

i currently have bad qbs :lol: baker mayfield and brissett.

my rb's and wr's should be okay. looking to get a stable qb for my team

still have obj, christian kirk, mclaurin and crowder. ill pick up dorsett off waivers
the dude im trading wants carson since he has penny. dont mind that. i still have damien williams, mccoy, ronald jones, and i'll pick up AP off waivers as a filler

90590FA0-8004-46E2-8FE4-BFA93FBDFE18.png

Glad I got Burkhead when I did and dropped Jackson. RB core is now Dalvin, Henry, Chris Thompson, Burkead and Mattison.

Agholor at Packers
Miles Sanders at Packers
Burkhead at Bills
Cole Beasley vs Patriots
John Ross at Bengals

Pick 1...0.5 PPR

Am I the only one that think this Melvin leak is legit a scare tactic by his agent to get them to trade him faster? At this point I don’t think they even want him to show up. Ekeler and Justin Jackson have both been top 5 RB’s in the NFL by ever metric in their running and pass catching. Not only that but Melvin has literally ZERO incentive to show up any earlier than Week 10 and even less of an incentive to show up and start taking hits before he gets the extension he was holding out for.

I don’t think the Ajayi news drop today is just a coincidence either. They’re close friends and have been hanging out together during Melvin’s holdout. He’s had him on his IG story a bunch.

Agree with this, aside from calling Ekeler and Justin Jackson top 5 RBs by every metric. That is a categorically false exaggeration.

Agholor at Packers
Miles Sanders at Packers
Burkhead at Bills
Cole Beasley vs Patriots
John Ross at Bengals

Pick 1...0.5 PPR
Nelly or Miles. Despite the fumbles, I’m pretty high on Miles still given Doug wanting to keep feeding him

Same league that I just picked up Melvin in, OJ Howard also go droppped. While I do not roster 2 TE, im looking ahead to Waller having a bye week 6.

I feel like its a must I grab Howard vs finding some fill in come week 6 and may get 2 points from them.

I know OJ hasnt done squat and is no lock for points but that potential upside is huge. Who would i drop though :rolleyes

Wilson
Gurley Mack Carson Gordon White
Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Hollywood
Waller
Bears
Lil Zane

I'm not sure what to do with Melvin Gordon

Im 3-0 and leading overall points in a 10 team standard league.

Wentz
Dalvin Cook
Aaron Jones
Nuk
McLaurin
Delanie Walker
Nick Chubb
Bears D
Joey Slye

Bench:
Melvin
Kareem Hunt
AB
DJ Moore
Christian Kirk
OJ Howard

I got an offer today for Josh Jacobs and another for TY Hilton both straight up for Gordon. I'm wondering if I should hold out and gamble that he's the same back and puts up monster numbers but I like TY and would love another great WR in general.

I'm not sure what to do with Melvin Gordon

Im 3-0 and leading overall points in a 10 team standard league.

Wentz
Dalvin Cook
Aaron Jones
Nuk
McLaurin
Delanie Walker
Nick Chubb
Bears D
Joey Slye

Bench:
Melvin
Kareem Hunt
AB
DJ Moore
Christian Kirk
OJ Howard

I got an offer today for Josh Jacobs and another for TY Hilton both straight up for Gordon. I'm wondering if I should hold out and gamble that he's the same back and puts up monster numbers but I like TY and would love another great WR in general.

Yes, you absolutely hold Gordon. He will be a top 10 fantasy back in that offense

157857F8-05E5-457C-A139-95363976FED5.jpeg
I’m sticking my chest out call me stupid...... I’m sticking it to my 12 man league........

Gurley sucks
Michel sucks
Carson is about to lose his job due to fumbling
Tevin Coleman has missed all but like 10 snaps this season
Robby Anderson sucks

Imagine what your team would look like with wide receivers and a tight end instead of 5 dudes you won’t be able to play in the first 8 or 9 rounds

3-0 in my league and just traded joe mixon and hardman ( just got off waivers and im stacked at wr) for saquan and gallman. Hopefully it pays off

Back
Top Bottom