***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

i need to bench rodgers after this week... need to replace him with josh allen... talk about disappointing this year smh

Jones... Smh. TD, but again no yards. Straight stuffed

Man while frustrating im looking at those run plays like Fournette's last week .... dude was getting hit behind the LOS every damn time, OLine not blocking wirth a damn. Packers OLine doing the same on run plays.

At this point just glad he salvaged with a TD. They running the full back out there now :smh: :rolleyes

I don’t get the narrative of why you’d start the packers defense. Not just speaking as an Eagles fan but there isn’t a script out there where I would’ve been sold on

i need to bench rodgers after this week... need to replace him with josh allen... talk about disappointing this year smh

......wut

Aaron Rodgers put up 422 yards 2 TD’s and 46 rushing yards for 30 fantasy points...more than double what he put up the previous two games. Were you thinking he was going to put up 40 points for you?

I think I might hate Agholor more than the meme guy after him giving me zero points last night.

At least my opponent had Packers D give him -4 points.

Don't even care about his TD grab, Jimmy Graham was useless for three-straight targets late in the 4th :smh: could have been another score for AR12.

Last edited:
^ tell me bout it... aaron did well yesterday but the receivers were messing up in the end zone towards the end smh... wouldve been nice if they caught another TD or the game went to OT... would helped my fantasy score even more... but i got 60 with aaron and adams so not even mad

Wentz scored 19 points in my superflex league. Need DCarr to be somewhat decent so I can win this week or I'm going to 1-3 smh.

Also is the loading time kinda slow on the new site or is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom