***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Idk what McVay is doing in this offense. Gurley has a solid start to the game rushing then barely rushes for long stretches and they just have him in there blocking. Goff out here throwing almost 50 times in a fairly close game coming off damn near 70 attempts a few days ago.

i would understand if dude was lighting it up but his QBR been trash both games
Yeah, I'd love to see McVay use Gurley on more short throws coming out the backfield. I thought that those plays were there most of the night and it would've helped Goff out a bit. Goof looked okay tonight though, but there were times were he was just careless with some throws.

Gurley had some damn good runs early in the game his burst looked good broke a few tackles in the process.

Idk i know they paid Gurley and are invested in him for the long run but i feel like now that they just paid Goff theyre hell bent on showing why (dropping back 40+ times a game)

Maybe thats my take. But 5 games in there's no reason to why Gurley isnt utilized in both phases. 2 years ago he did serious damage in the passing game

I love Russell Wilson. That's all. That's the post.

He can be frustrating too though lol.

I made a trade my Goff for his Russ straight up 3 weeks ago :D (he was happy with Dak but just wanted to make sure he had a backup so he gave him up and took Goff)

He can be frustrating too though lol.

I made a trade my Goff for his Russ straight up 3 weeks ago :D (he was happy with Dak but just wanted to make sure he had a backup so he gave him up and took Goff)

I hear ya but I think that's due to play calling. Russ balls man. He's somehow (IRL at least) still underrated.

Might shop Gurley after his solid performance last night. Who should I be targeting? I'm thinking

RB: Leonard Fournette, Derrick Henry, or Lev Bell if possible
WR: Thielen, Godwin, TY Hilton, Lockett

So i was looking ahead for defense for the Bears. I was adding Dallas vs Jets, but then saw Skins got Miami ....

Added the Skins. Well now that thats settled man idk if i can trust the dreadskins :rolleyes miami might get their first win that game.

Cowboys vs Jets or Skins vs Dolphins? :nerd:

Anyone :nerd:

League 1
1. Cowboys vs Jets -
2. Skins vs Dolphins -
3. Ravens vs Bengals

League 2
1. Cowboys vs Jets
2. Eagles vs Vikings
3. Ravens vs Bengals
4. Skins vs Dolphins

Might shop Gurley after his solid performance last night. Who should I be targeting? I'm thinking

RB: Leonard Fournette, Derrick Henry, or Lev Bell if possible
WR: Thielen, Godwin, TY Hilton, Lockett

Idk i get where youre thinking but now 5 weeks we know 2 things Rams offense will be able move the ball and when they get within the 10 Gurley will at least get 2 tries for a score

Those other guys all have shaky offenses

Agree with kicks2024 kicks2024 . I wouldn’t let these fantasy analysts concern you with their Gurley slander. If you’re in a PPR, a RB can have 6 catches for 40 yards and get you 10 points in the pass game. Gurley can get 2 catches for 20 yards but is more likely to score a 1 yard TD and put up those same points. He’s not as flashy or exciting to watch, but he’s still effective

Should I be looking at him or Higbee for next week? I watched last night but still have no clue who to lean :lol: .
I like Everett over Higbee for sure. 19 targets for 180 yards and a TD over the last two weeks.

ROS Question:
Mike Williams
DJ Moore
Will Fuller
Jarvis Landry

also would you rather keep Chris Thompson or Breida?

I’m not confident in Adams turf toe or the Packers passing offense at all honestly.

Would you guys trade my Adams, McCoy and Chubb for his Beckham, Ekeler and Saquon? I have Gallman.

I’m not confident in Adams turf toe or the Packers passing offense at all honestly.

Would you guys trade my Adams, McCoy and Chubb for his Beckham, Ekeler and Saquon? I have Gallman.

its a toss up trade for you. you'll have all players playing especially saquon coming back in week 8 depending on where the giants are in the standings.

just accepted the following trade:

traded obj and ronald jones

i get chris godwin, courtland sutton and oj howard.

it's a risk so i took it. im thin at te especially and need another wr to play along with julio jones, mclaurin, crowder and christian kirk. it's a WR PPR league so it benefits my team imo

Would anyone give up Julio and Phillip rivers for mark andrews and Tyreek in a full ppr league?

Look at this sad s***. Streaming a QB is impossible :smh:

Not pictured: Keenum Rudolph Daniel
Screenshot_20191004-181429_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I gotta roll with Minshew this week. If i would have known these dudes were going to roster every QB in the league i would have drafted one early rounds.

I know last week I was saying start your studs, but this week I’m thinking about benching Juju for MVS (since D. Adams is out). Is this the correct move?

Look at this sad s***. Streaming a QB is impossible :smh:

Not pictured: Keenum Rudolph Daniel
Screenshot_20191004-181429_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I gotta roll with Minshew this week. If i would have known these dudes were going to roster every QB in the league i would have drafted one early rounds.

I’d be comfortable starting josh Allen going forward. High floor medium ceiling player

I know last week I was saying start your studs, but this week I’m thinking about benching Juju for MVS (since D. Adams is out). Is this the correct move?
This is the week to start Juju. They’ve been protecting Mason by having him only run short pass plays. In a close game like this, they’re gonna need to take off the leash and let him air it out

I also think Geronimo will see more targets than MVS

I’d be comfortable starting josh Allen going forward. High floor medium ceiling player

Yeah im gonna add him and drop someone from the bench. Im playing Titans defense this week so i cant roll out Allen and the Titans

This team is 0-4 and my work league so at this point im not too focused on it. Got 2 other money leagues though and we stacked

Back
Top Bottom