***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

oh ok who should I go with in the flex this week?

Michel vs Washington
DJ Moore vs Jags
Calvin Ridley vs Texans

I had a pretty good draft in one league and now have running backs and tight ends for days in one league. Which running back and tight end would you guys package together for a WR upgrade? I have little faith in JuJu going forward and most these guys will never play for me once saquon gets back

7FE4A07F-A4B4-4C78-8D14-22E8423FA92E.png

diggs v Landry? Thinkin the 200k fine would result in him having a bad attitude and less touches

Damien Williams set to play? I have him in my flex right now but don't want to screw myself.

Either DW, Ridley or John Brown. Full ppr, thoughts?

Got Mack currently in the Flex but skittish since he’s a game time decision...

Should I keep him there or start Landry, Miles, Breida or DJ Moore?

Look at this sad s***. Streaming a QB is impossible :smh:

Not pictured: Keenum Rudolph Daniel
Screenshot_20191004-181429_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I got Minshew in. I know Josh Allen is best play but i already got the Titans defense. If i switched to Allen then what defense am i switching to now?

Screenshot_20191006-101325_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I got Minshew in. I know Josh Allen is best play but i already got the Titans defense. If i switched to Allen then what defense am i switching to now?

Screenshot_20191006-101325_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

why can’t you play Josh Allen and the Titans defense? In the gambling world we call that hedging your bets :smokin

I’m not opposed to starting Minshew over Allen though

Anyone playing Jimmy Graham?
I can flex him over Jarvis against the niners tomorrow

thoughts? I got Kittle as my staring TE.

why can’t you play Josh Allen and the Titans defense? In the gambling world we call that hedging your bets :smokin

I’m not opposed to starting Minshew over Allen though

If Allens balls out then most likely the defense is gonna give me 3 to negative points. Its gotta be a rare ugly game for a defense and QB to both have good game.

For example that chiefs rams game last year. Both sides of the ball had great points put up but look at all the turnovers that happened. Bills offense isnt built that way to put up points

If Allens balls out then most likely the defense is gonna give me 3 to negative points. Its gotta be a rare ugly game for a defense and QB to both have good game.

For example that chiefs rams game last year. Both sides of the ball had great points put up but look at all the turnovers that happened. Bills offense isnt built that way to put up points
Yeah I’m aware, that’s why it’s called hedging your bets. If one does bad, the other should do good. For example, if you start Minshew and Bills, they can both do bad. Same if you start Allen and another defense

Back
Top Bottom