***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

4-1 and 3-2 after this week. Almost at 200 points with Ryan, Godwin, Boyd, and Jacobs. Still got Kelce.

^ same... rodgers really did nothing for me this week... woulda been better starting josh allen instead smh..

Down 17 after Aaron Jones went off. He’s done and I have Kittle and Jarvis tomorrow. I think I got this but it’s going to be close. Def going to be heated if I lose though cause he’s one of the 0-4 teams in my league :smh:

the guy im up against is 0-4 so im the first win for him smh... score right now is 85-100 and i got ty hilton up tonight and he got kelce, watkins and the niners kicker... i already know its an L

Need to make some moves. Going to sit at 3-2, but the production just hasn't been there. I've only scored over 100 pts twice this year.

I couldnt wait for Mack (game time decision), everyone had already played so if he was out i would have to take that 0 or drop him to add wilkins or somethin dumb. I threw Melvin in there for a whole 3 damn points :smh:

Watch Mack have a great game and i end up losong my matchup after starting the week with 73pts from TNF

:angry:

I couldnt wait for Mack (game time decision), everyone had already played so if he was out i would have to take that 0 or drop him to add wilkins or somethin dumb. I threw Melvin in there for a whole 3 damn points :smh:

Watch Mack have a great game and i end up losong my matchup after starting the week with 73pts from TNF

:angry:

Already outplayed Melvin :smh: figured Gordon would at least fall in the endzone 1x. Chargers looked like dog **** today

Run with McCoy please

I don’t need Damien Williams doing anything against me

The most frustrating thing about losing this week is my opponent had a better lineup today and his team struggled and I would’ve beaten him if I put Gallup in over MVS bum ***

had rivers, eckeler and mike williams in my lineup today. LAC **** the bed smh

Chargers offense been suspect for awhile this season. Ekeler has a few good games and Allen as well, but overall they’re struggling. Williams was catching a lot of TDs late last season but this season rather than throwing it high for Williams to jump up and grab, he’s been throwing it short towards his chest where a defender can swat it or pick it off

Looks like I’ll be wrapping up another victory and I left Fuller on the bench. Philly defense came up big for me. As a Jets fan I knew what time it was. Scoop up the Cowboys defense if you can for next week. Rodgers GOTTA get me more point next week.

Already outplayed Melvin :smh: figured Gordon would at least fall in the endzone 1x. Chargers looked like dog **** today

Only up 20 vs Kittle & Gould ... ugh that game time decision prob gonna cost me another L. Damn shame 6 people combined for 40pts and Thielen was 25 of that. Got a damn good 73 from TNF (defending champ bout to be 1-4 :smh:)

Up 16 vs Kittle & Gould. Colts did a great job keep Mahomes in check now need the Browns to do the same and i can get my first W

mjcry1.png

I put up 174.84 points and lost by 62.46 points.. Undefeated season gone..

Looks like I’ll be wrapping up another victory and I left Fuller on the bench. Philly defense came up big for me. As a Jets fan I knew what time it was. Scoop up the Cowboys defense if you can for next week. Rodgers GOTTA get me more point next week.
Yessir, same. Eagles defense definitely helped me a lot

Went winless last year in this league (drafted LeVeon with the 3rd overall pick, don’t judge me) and started 0-4 this season, but it looks like I have finally snapped the streak (I’m the team on the right) :pimp:
76D01D84-E725-4C7E-ACC4-60287B32E57E.png

Back
Top Bottom