***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

spongebob.jpg

Hooper whooped my *** 2nd half

was hoping he would be quiet but nahhhhh

1pt from my kicker too that’s dope

Going to try and trade the Dissly owner my Hunter Henry and Boyd for his Michael Thomas. I hope he bites on it. He also got Hilton and Thielen but I want Michael Thomas :lol:

Yo i swear its not meant for me to beat this chick ... the last 3 years every time we face off she has a player go off and the last 2 it was someone that has sucked all year go off.

2017 booted me in semis with a 40pt game from Gurley
2018 booted me in semis with a blowup game from Jeffrey
2019 now a blowup game from Diggs for 42

Screenshot_20191013-172609_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

With that said .. looks like i may need to get a kicker would yall choose Mclaughlin (LAC) or Prater (DET)

down 16 and i have james conner... i dont feel confident about him... hopefully he has a good game though

Rough week about to go 0-2 had one team that actually did well but ran into a buzzsaw with multiple guys scoring 2+ tds for them. Of all weeks to face the Cousins/Diggs stack smh

I hate when this **** happens

I currently have the most pts this week with 144, my opponent has the second most with 142. My opponent is 1-4. If I was playing against anyone else, I would be blowing them out. Golladay better go nuclear tomorrow.

damb i won... thats watsup! 146-141 and i got conner and my opponent dont got anyone on the field...im glad he aint have a defense up lol...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-211320_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-211320_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 331
Back
Top Bottom