***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Idk how any of you play in standard scoring leagues anymore. I refuse to join any league that’s not at least 0.5 PPR.

Nah im not in to awarding people for simply touching the ball. Terrible running back ends up with 20yds rushing yet has 10pts cuz he got the ball in his hands

:stoneface: :smh:

John Brown vs MIA or Julio vs Rams/Ramsey shadow

Start ya studs yeah i know but no Xavien Howard, John Brown may burn for 2 or 3 TDs

Nah im not in to awarding people for simply touching the ball. Terrible running back ends up with 20yds rushing yet has 10pts cuz he got the ball in his hands

:stoneface: :smh:

yeah full point ppr is the worst. played against Le’Veon bell one week, dude had 40 yards rushing, 30 yards receiving and 10 receptions so he scored like 20 points.

all it does is make worthless backs like Chris Thompson borderline flex plays. 0.5 PPR isn’t completely skewed though

Last edited:
You answered your own question bro...Julio is a must start regardless of matchup...

Yeah .. League i considered it im 0-6 and thought about rollim the dice :lol:

Flex Mack or Chark. I like both have Mack in there currently

Last edited:
Screenshot_20191020-102553_Chrome.jpg

0.5 PPR is the way to go.

Relying on sanders and singletary as my backs today and I need Everett to ball against ATL...all my dudes on bye eeeeuuuuuggghhhhhkkkkk

I have C. Carson Eckler A. Jones. CMC on bye and Lindsay gave me nothing.

Not feeling to great with what I got. Im starting carson for sure but its either Eckler or A Jones? Standard.

Heres the FA list
Capture.PNG

Literally being hosed by a 0 from injury every single week for players who were supposed to be starting. Now it's David Johnson. This is ******* *********.

Back
Top Bottom