***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Best chance every time is to snag a rookie to come up.

I do this every season. I stockpile under the radar rookies or promising 2nd/3rd string running backs that'll get a huge bump when the #1 inevitably goes down.

Tried hard telling y'all about Lindsey last season and thankfully for me, that eventually panned out.

I'm also liking Devonta Freeman this season. Cook should finally break out as well. There's definitely RBs to be had, just gotta prioritize and budget if you're in an auction league like I am.

Forgot to mention McKinnon returning too. But I kind of felt he was being valued too high before he went down last season.

David Montgomery. Josh Jacobs. Austin Ekler (obviously). Devin Singletary all RB's I'm a target this year.

Anybody ever use the Sleeper app for fantasy football? Our Commish decided to switch from ESPN to this app.

We are a 12 Team PPR. Restarted this year with everybody as free agents but after this draft we can select keepers.

I've been doing Mock Drafts in this app and trying to see which slot is the best. I just got #7 in the current mock I did and it played out

QB: Cousins
RB: Bell / Montgomery / Hunt / McKinnon
WR: AB / Boyd / Fuller / Valdes-Scantling
TE: Ertz / Hockinson
Flex: Michel

I'd def be happy with a squad if I got that type of slotting in the draft. I either want #1 or #7-12 in the draft.

Anybody thinking of pairing 2 of the KC boys early in the 1st and 2nd?

Hill/Mahomes
Williams/Mahomes

People are taking Mahomes 2nd round. Would you consider it?

Anybody thinking of pairing 2 of the KC boys early in the 1st and 2nd?

Hill/Mahomes
Williams/Mahomes

People are taking Mahomes 2nd round. Would you consider it?

I wouldn’t. QB is deep and the regression here may be huge. No way he can even maintain what he did last year and he had Hunt.

But then again I’ve always been someone who waits on QB for value.

3 leagues this year. Main one is the keeper league but it’s in the reset year. Other one is 2 QB league.

Can’t wait.

I wouldn’t. QB is deep and the regression here may be huge. No way he can even maintain what he did last year and he had Hunt.

But then again I’ve always been someone who waits on QB for value.

Yeah I was thinking that as well. We did a mock last night and he's going 2nd round like pick #18 tbh. I was thinking of pairing him with someone like Conner / Michael Thomas if I decided to take him early.

I really dont see the regression being HUGE. He won't throw for 50 again, but he probably still going to throw for 35+

Didn't realize we had a 2019 thread.

Looking to lock up at least 1 title this year after going 0-3 last year :smh:.

As always, Zero RB is alive and well.

Didn't realize we had a 2019 thread.

Looking to lock up at least 1 title this year after going 0-3 last year :smh:.

As always, Zero RB is alive and well.

Who are your zero RB targets this year?

Who are your zero RB targets this year?
Admittedly haven't done any research yet :lol:. Been overwhelmed with work and then vacation last week. Gonna bear down over the next 3 weeks though. I'll share my thoughts in here as always.

Inherited a team and have to decide on a keeper. The choices aren't good as of now:
DHenry, Diggs or Brees. With Henry's injury which could be nagging him all year I'm leaning towards Diggs.
Any insights from y'all?
Only other notable name is Alshon but ain't gonna do that.
Auction draft so the average cost is what they'll be...

Gotta lock my up keepers tonight in my main league. Need to pick 2 of the following:

Hopkins (2)
Conner (14)
Mack (15)
Kerryon(5)
Thielen (9)

I currently have Conner and Mack locked in for the value.

Gotta lock my up keepers tonight in my main league. Need to pick 2 of the following:

Hopkins (2)
Conner (14)
Mack (15)
Kerryon(5)
Thielen (9)

I currently have Conner and Mack locked in for the value.

Connor and Thielen.

Wouldn’t fault you for keeping DHop though

Reactions: fx2
How often does y’all keeper leagues reset? I’m my auction league, our damn Commish got Mahomes for $2 last year. We’re all pissed about it

Well, how'd y'all let that happen in the first place? Sounds like everyone is just bitter they allowed that to happen and weren't the ones to bid a few extra dollars.

Back
Top Bottom