***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

upload_2019-9-3_7-56-21.png

did not draft a TE until the very end of the draft. need some advice on a solid sleeper pickup if anyone has :nerd:

Waller or Dissly

Assuming Zeke doesn’t play week 1.. would y’all bench David Montgomery for Pollard? The other 2 backs I plan on starting are Chubb & Ekeler.

10th pick (12 teams + keeper, .5 ppr). Digging my starting squad but bench could use some work with Crowder & Stills:

upload_2019-9-3_9-24-31.png
upload_2019-9-3_9-24-48.png

I was thissss close to going Kyler over Ben, but played it safe.

Last edited:
Assuming Zeke doesn’t play week 1.. would y’all bench David Montgomery for Pollard? The other 2 backs I plan on starting are Chubb & Ekeler.

I would just because Pollard will be more of a factor in game 1 for his team, than Montgomery will be in game 1 for his.

Cowboys Offense is predicated on running and will look to run early. Bears offense is spread out so you have more upside with Pollard starting if it's between those 2 at least this week.

I took him Round 14 last night. Hoping he pans out.
You got nothin to lose with a round 14 pick. Definitely worth the shot. He went undrafted in all 3 of my leagues and I’ve been debating scooping him up as a FA since the draft.

FootballGuys wants us to take them serious when they recap your team with stuff like this?

Screenshot_20190902-231138_Draft Dominator.jpg

Yeah its computer generated (and was a mock) but really, Adams as a "likely" flex starter ....

Got asked last minute to join a league last night and figured why not. Checked scoring settings and got my ranks together. Overlooked that it's 1 point per 10 pass yards :lol:. Didn't realize until after the draft that that was the case. Still managed to somehow land Philip Rivers as the 18th QB off the board in the 11th round though.

You guys think Jared Cook gonna ball out in NO?

He should. Brees’s arm look like it low key fell off a cliff to end last season but I think he should get a ton of targets. Him and OJ are my top TE’s to target this year instead of drafting the top 3 early.

You guys think Jared Cook gonna ball out in NO?

He should. Brees’s arm look like it low key fell off a cliff to end last season but I think he should get a ton of targets. Him and OJ are my top TE’s to target this year instead of drafting the top 3 early.

He very well could.

I think he could but idk if that whole thing last year was flukey. Just looking at it for what it was you can say Carr had no one to throw to, well does Brees? He has MT and Kamara, so Cook should def get his right?

Im on a wait and see but if he gets it going ill gladly pick him up and drop Vance & Doyle from my 2 squads

They literally have nothing to throw to on the Saints other than Kamara, MT, Cook and Latavius. If Jared Cook stays healthy he should be a top 6 fantasy TE this year.

Jared Cook is a perennial tease but I can see why people project him for a nice season.

They literally have nothing to throw to on the Saints other than Kamara, MT, Cook and Latavius. If Jared Cook stays healthy he should be a top 6 fantasy TE this year.
Agreed

Might be top 5

Just wanted to see what others thought. Wasn’t grabbing any of the top 3 guys but I wanted Cook and got him

paired him with KAMARA in my main league since guy at 3 took Zeke

Jared Cook is a perennial tease but I can see why people project him for a nice season.

On the old Rams teams and Raiders, definitely a tease. In an elite offense where he’s the second option in the pass game besides the RB’s...he’s gotta eat.

I drafted the Vikings but having second thoughts, Eagles and Seahawks are available, should I stay put or make the move
I don’t like keeping DEF all season, I just play the waiver wire and have done well the last 2-3 years

Not sure who they play but doesn’t Cincy suck? I feel like Seattle defense would be a no brainer against the bengals

I'n hoping to grab the Jets this week off waivers, they got the Bills at home this week. Hope Quinnen and that front seven wreck havoc on Josh Allen.

I have pit rb Samuel.
There is hill, Justin Jackson and ne rb Harris available in the waiver wire. Should i drop for any of the available rb

Back
Top Bottom