***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Random notes from my draft

-Mahomes went in the first round
-Zeke went 4th
-David Montgomery lasted till the 4th
-QBs started getting taken in the 4th
-Bears D in the 4th

Just finished my last draft ... im feeling pretty good about this one here, time to repeat!

Need to fleece Pollard real quick .. who can i take from Zeke owner? Im on the LEFT

PhotoGrid_1567564322852.jpg

I’d go for Shady. The minute Zeke signs, Pollard will be completely worthless. Cats hoping for another Lev Bell/Conner situation but it’s just not going to happen

Just finished my last draft ... im feeling pretty good about this one here, time to repeat!

Need to fleece Pollard real quick .. who can i take from Zeke owner? Im on the LEFT

PhotoGrid_1567564322852.jpg

I was about to say Shady as well but noticed he also has D Will so he might choose to handcuff. Maybe go after Penny to cuff Carson?

I’d go for Shady. The minute Zeke signs, Pollard will be completely worthless. Cats hoping for another Lev Bell/Conner situation but it’s just not going to happen

I was about to say Shady as well but noticed he also has D Will so he might choose to handcuff. Maybe go after Penny to cuff Carson?

Oh i know Zeke will sign soon if he would have dropped to me at 10 i would have taken him but i took pollard next to last pick just to see if i could flip him anywhere. I'll shop him to anyone needing a RB, if zeke signs before game 1 or before i can flip him then oh well i didnt miss out on anything in the 13th rd.

I got a watch list of undrafted ready to fill in pollard spot

upload_2019-9-3_23-0-12.jpeg

upload_2019-9-3_23-0-35.jpeg

12-man, non-PPR. Picked 5th. I hated it then I loved it now I don’t even know. I know my RB depth is trash.

Notes:
- Guice got picked right before me in the 5th so I took Boyd. Should’ve picked James White.
- Latavius got taken before me in the 6th, panicked again, took Westbrook.
- Loved getting Henry and Baker at 7 and 8.

No way this Melvin Gordon situation has Gordon returning to the Chargers? LAC drew their line in the sand and it seems like Gordon may go the Bell route or get traded. Relationship seems to strained.

How serious y’all taking Gronk’s comments? Enough to stash him and hold a roster spot?

Last edited:
No way this Melvin Gordon situation has Gordon returning to the Chargers? LAC drew their line in the sand and it seems like Gordon may go the Bell route or get traded. Relationship seems to strained.

How serious y’all taking Gronk’s comments? Enough to stash him and hold a roster spot?
Nope. Plenty of under the radar TE out there like Andrews and Waller

Gordon seem like the type to fome crawling back after not getting his way.

Anyone stashing or riding the Gronk train obviously didnt watch him last yr. Luckily i was able to win despite him

In a 0.5 PPR league would you feel comfortable with Sony, Montgomery, Duke, Singletary and Justin Jackson as your RB’s if your WR’s were Beckham, Tyreek, Dede, Sanders, Crowder and Moncrief?

We start two RB’s, two WR’s and two flex.

In a 0.5 PPR league would you feel comfortable with Sony, Montgomery, Duke, Singletary and Justin Jackson as your RB’s if your WR’s were Beckham, Tyreek, Dede, Sanders, Crowder and Moncrief?

Good to go. Flex Duke and JJ/DeDe?

No. Sony is too inconsistent, as much as I love Montgomery he is still irrationally listed as third running back on their depth chart (he obviously won’t be but we still have no idea what he is). It’s the same story with Singletary. For whatever reason they have gore as the starter. Duke I think will be fine but that line sucks and he has never carried the load before. outside of Beckham and Tyreek there is a lot of question marks with those receivers for two flex spots

No. Sony is too inconsistent, as much as I love Montgomery he is still irrationally listed as third running back on their depth chart (he obviously won’t be but we still have no idea what he is). It’s the same story with Singletary. For whatever reason they have gore as the starter. Duke I think will be fine but that line sucks and he has never carried the load before. outside of Beckham and Tyreek there is a lot of question marks with those receivers for two flex spots

What if I traded Beckham and Sony for Conner and Diggs?

I’d wait and see on Sony. Personally I think he’s in for a big year.

I think this right here is probably the right move. The only thing I hate about Michel is it’s a giant guessing game of which game he will go off and it’s usually not the games you would expect. He will be a fine option, but you will have to figure out what the hell bills code is for feeding him the rock.

Montgomery will probably be fine and I’m probably way overreacting to a depth chart, but it worries me they are still listing him as third string. I know they love Cohen

Did a random 12 man money league with my brother on yahoo, people know their **** but they legit let zeke slip to me at 12 lol

I’d wait and see on Sony. Personally I think he’s in for a big year.

I agree, that’s why on paper it might not look like I have an RB1 but I fully believe Sony and Montgomery can both be top 10 RB’s this year in fantasy. As the year went on last year, especially in the playoffs, they started feeding Sony heavy.

Sony in the playoffs -

24 for 129 yards 3 TD’s
29 for 113 yards 2 TD’s
18 for 94 yards 1 TD

I think with Brady getting older they’d like to lean on the run game and defense as much as they can. They just need to get Sony at least a couple passes per game to go with the runs for him to be a legit RB1.

Barring injuries, you'll likely be starting the following on the reg - Sony & Duke RB's, Beckham & Tyreek WR's, and flex between Montgomery & Dede.

I think you're set up fine.

@ITO & all - Albert Wilson worth having on the bench in PPR?

I have him on both of mine, dude is special.

If he doesn’t have any lingering hip issues he could get some bulk targets this year. Word from camp is he looks good, fluid. He’s worth stashing just in case, and Miami is going to be throwing a lot...

Back
Top Bottom