***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

coleman let me down last year

aint touching him so watch him blow up

Another great value as an RB2 as long as he stays healthy. Most people are fading him because of Penny. Until Penny at least shows me something major in preseason I’m not worrying about him at all. Carson ran for almost 1200 yards and 9 TD’s in 14 games last year.

Uppin the ante on ****** this year...

Forfeit for the loser of the week :smh: :lol:

dicks.png

Amazon product ASIN B07H4C9YWR

Can we talk about how bad espns rankings are? Every year my league gives them out to everyone when we draft and it’s so favorable when you’ve been prepping with yahoos rankings. Take advantage all the time of that ****.

Can we talk about how bad espns rankings are? Every year my league gives them out to everyone when we draft and it’s so favorable when you’ve been prepping with yahoos rankings. Take advantage all the time of that ****.
I love it when dudes show up to a draft with a magazine and use those ranks :lol:. Free money.

Im up to pick my draft position at work ... spots 4-10 are available

I was #8 last yr and won it. I feel like taking 4 would be obvious but im considering 5 6 or 8 again

Im up to pick my draft position at work ... spots 4-10 are available

I was #8 last yr and won it. I feel like taking 4 would be obvious but im considering 5 6 or 8 again
I love 8. Wouldn’t mind 6 either. Hoping I’m in the 6-8 or even 9 range.

Straight garbage. That whole staff is on some First Take/Undisputed level of hot takes with their bias/hyping of some players and lack of actual knowledge about others.

Who would you guys rank higher Nick Chubb or James Connor? Is anyone currently drafting Zeke in the first round?

I personally like Chubb better because I think Benny and Samuels will take some work from Connor and I love the pieces around Chubb that will free up things more for him. All the Steelers have to make any defense worry is JuJu.

Drafting 6th in my big money league who’s the best target? I gotta start doing research I’m tryna repeat lol

If conner is availble at 10.. .5 PPR or Julio & Adams..

Who y'all taking?

I always play it safe with the first pick. I'd go Adams then Julio then Conner. Too many question marks about workload for me to take Conner that high and if he does get the leveon workload who the hell knows how his body will take it for two seasons.

Chubb or Mixon if he is there. Mixon should have a good season. He was already a stud last year with a piss awful coach

Yeah I was thinking Chubb or Mixon, then see if a a solid WR was there third round, grab him then probably Josh Jacobs or David Montgomery there on the back end

Back
Top Bottom