***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Garbage time points by Sanders cost me. Oh well. 3-1 for the week.

2qb league. I have Winston/Foles/Darnold/Haskins

Keenum and Minshew are there and I have the #1 waiver position. Use it on Keenum knowing he may be out for Haskins? Or don’t burn it and ride with Darnold for a bit and see if one of the 2 hit FA?

Got beat this week simply because I didn’t start Ekeler. That won’t happen again!

I got 3 teams. Went 2-1

Lost my main league by 7 :smh: Jared cook and mike Williams let me down

Got a tough opponent this weekend too :smh:

1st in waivers ... i dont feel like theirs a player thats a "must have" worth losing my spot? What yall think? Guess I could use some RB depth

PhotoGrid_1568118966646.jpg

Available players:
QB - Lamar
RB - AP, Singletary, R.Jones, Mostert, Gio, M.Brown
WR - Fuller, Gallup, Tyrell, McLaurin, Metcalf, J.Brown, Hardman
TE - Waller, Hockenson

AAFBBCB2-319E-4DD8-9FEB-CB4B5CEBD335.png
2D5E22EA-B839-48E0-94B8-17EA565D38D8.png
Should I grab John Ross, T Mclaurin, Malcolm Brown or AJ Brown with my #1 waiver priority? My team

Last edited:
1st in waivers ... i dont feel like theirs a player thats a "must have" worth losing my spot? What yall think? Guess I could use some RB depth

Available players:
QB - Lamar
TE - Waller, Hockenson
I like Singletary over White and Washington

Available players:
QB - Lamar
TE - Waller, Hockenson

Get a TE. You’re set at RBs/WRs I don’t see you starting any of those esp in a PPR

I think John Ross is positioned for a strong season. Dalton is a decent QB and they may throw a lot (Mixon out too.). Ross is a pedigreed player who is on schedule to break out, plus AJ is still injured.

Available players:
QB - Lamar
TE - Waller, Hockenson

I'd dump Pollard

Considering putting in a claim for Mostert. I know one dude needs RB help BAD.. Kind of want to snake him and also have help for myself.

I had gronk on my **** so I don't mind dropping him

I like Singletary over White and Washington

Im holding White, his roll with Ne is secured. Washington ill give him another game, Pitt just sucked. Another dud ill cut bait

Get a TE. You’re set at RBs/WRs I don’t see you starting any of those esp in a PPR

Yeah that TD saved Njoku. You think i should go TE as priority over others (standard scoring)?

I'd dump Pollard

Yeah thats who im dropping for my pickup

Guy offered me Alshon for my Sony. Standard.

I have Tyreek, Godwin, Josh Gordon, Crowder. I need someone to replace Tyreek. Ross and Watkins are on waivers but I doubt I could claim either.

Advice?

I have Zeke, Dalvin, Carson, Sony, Sanders, Tevin Coleman

Guy offered me Alshon for my Sony. Standard.

I have Tyreek, Godwin, Josh Gordon, Crowder. I need someone to replace Tyreek. Ross and Watkins are on waivers but I doubt I could claim either.

Advice?

I have Zeke, Dalvin, Carson, Sony, Sanders, Tevin Coleman

Assuming you only play 2 WRs you dont "need" to replace Tyreek but i would take that trade anyway you have tge RBs you need. Sanders will be taking over soon I think and you can find another WR in the FA pool that wont get claimed.

What's the priority here?
Marquise Brown or John Ross.
I like Hollywood. John Ross gotta compete with Boyd and Green when he gets back. Hollywood looking poised to be Lamar's top target.

Waiver Wire Week 2 Targets:

RB: Mostert, Malcolm Brown, Gio (depends on the Mixon diagnosis)
WR: Marquise Brown, John Ross, Cole Beasley

Here for Kamara, Jacobs & Waller tn.

The boys got the job done :pimp: I just won both of my matchups.

Main league - 143.10 to 140.95, had Kamara & vs'd Jacobs
Work league - 89.04 to 88.30, had Waller & Jacobs and vs'd Brees

got 1st dibs in waivers, it's a toss up between john ross, mark andrews or terry mclaurin. ppr league. I also have tyler boyd in the same league so having ross and boyd might be a good and bad thing.

won my matchup by .50 pts all because of josh jacobs :pimp:

10th on waivers in my 12 team PPR. Hope I can snag Rojo or Chris Thompson but not hoping for anything. May wait to see if some people are in panic mode and scoop whoever they dropped.

Considering putting in a claim for Mostert. I know one dude needs RB help BAD.. Kind of want to snake him and also have help for myself.

I had gronk on my **** so I don't mind dropping him
Hey how do u think the Bears RB situation will play out week 2? U think Montgomery will get more touches?

Back
Top Bottom