RB: Gurley / Mack
WR: Julio / ?
TE: Waller
FL: ?
DEF: Bears
K: Gonzalez

Bench: J.White, Carson, Thielen, Boyd, McLaurin, Hollywood, M.Gordon

Theilen and Hollywood..

I like James white, he’s just got a high floor very low ceiling...

Melvin Gordon is playing tomorrow but possibly with a limited workload. Yall starting him this week, or nah??

Nah, I’d give him this week off then start him every week after...

I’m an Ekeler owner and ima go head and get this last start outta homie...

Nah, I’d give him this week off then start him every week after...

I’m an Ekeler owner and ima go head and get this last start outta homie...

I don’t believe that out of Ekeler. I think at very worst he’ll put up James White numbers.

I might try and lowball an Ekeler owner discouraged about Gordon coming back. Gordon is somewhat injury prone as it is and they're already gonna run him out there it looks like...it won't end well for him

I might try and lowball an Ekeler owner discouraged about Gordon coming back. Gordon is somewhat injury prone as it is and they're already gonna run him out there it looks like...it won't end well for him

This dude traded ****ing Gallman for Ekeler in my most expensive league that’s supposed to be filled with “experts”....

The dudes that do stuff like trade Gallman for Ekeler are the ones who barely know real life football. 50% usage of a good back in a above average offense is always a better option than 80% usage of a mediocre back in a mediocre offense.

should I start Darrel Williams over any of these 3?? thinking about benching Michel

Michel, Montgomery, Ekeler (flex)

should I start Darrel Williams over any of these 3?? thinking about benching Michel

Michel, Montgomery, Ekeler (flex)

I’d play Williams over Michel vs Bills. Sony vs the Bills defense allowing 87 rush yards per game So the run game will probably be limited with Brady throwing 5-6 yard short passes to white and rex

Ekeler was putting up good numbers last season and it turned to a split to end the season last year

he’s still gonna be playable in the flex EASILY

Should I trade Keenan for Leveon in half PPR after this week? Keenan will feast @ Miami and Bell's bye week will be over with Darnold returning soon.

My RBs: Saquon (RIP), Dame Will/McCoy, Lindsay, Michel/White, Hyde

My WRs: Keenan, Lockett, Hollywood, Scary Terry, AJ Green

Struggling to decide on a QB:
Stafford vs KC
Brisett vs Oak
Daniel Jones vs. Wash

seriously considering Jones here:nerd: am I crazy? I was going to roll with Stafford but reports are he’s dealing with a lot of pain even though he’ll play

Should I trade Keenan for Leveon in half PPR after this week? Keenan will feast @ Miami and Bell's bye week will be over with Darnold returning soon.

your WRs are good enough without Keenan. Bell would be a solid addition to your crew

Stafford vs KC
Brisett vs Oak
Daniel Jones vs. Wash

seriously considering Jones here:nerd: am I crazy? I was going to roll with Stafford but reports are he’s dealing with a lot of pain even though he’ll play

Roll with the hot hand, Danny Dimes

Idk man. Bell would be nice but youre giving up a WR who you know will receive at last 8 or 9 targets per game. Your other guys are good option but their effeciency is sporatic.

Stafford vs KC
Brisett vs Oak
Daniel Jones vs. Wash

Jones sounds like the safe play but Stafford actually hast been too bad so far this year and you know he will have to throw vs KC.

Jones may have been a flash in the pan or he could be legit

Burkhead is a game time decision. Hope he sits my opponent had to plug him in for Damien (also lost Saquon) ... and I can use JWhite in another league :evil:

Would you guys trade say Chubb and Fuller for Saquon and Sterling Shepard if you were me?

376D9BB9-F604-4821-AE34-12A1722EFFA0.png

6239E416-A400-4F46-AA08-A8DC86208DC2.png

I’m 3-0 and McCoy’s bye isn’t til Week 12 while I have Gallman to start til Saquon comes back. Think I could make it work til Saquon gets back or would it not even be worth it?

This new NT won’t let me edit but...

Scratch that, his team isn’t the one with Shepard. So maybe just Chubb for Saquan. Or some other combo to get Saquon and Josh Gordon from him.

No way am I trading a starter for sequon. High ankle sprains are a *****. An rb2 and wr2 yeah I’d do it. But not Chubb.

nah.. keep Keenan..higherfloor higher ceiling...

Back
Top Bottom