Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was living that narcos lifestyle plus losing money as a boxing promoter there promoting his brothers fights etc.

:lol: Chino running/ran out of money. crazy how you hit the mayweather sweepstakes twice and still go broke.

What was he spending his money on in Argentina? lol

Ricardo Mayorga lost via TKO last night, said after the fight he's only got 2 more fights left

Negative. A million in Bali or Costa Rica or Colombia or even Argentina spends way different than a mil in NY or LA.

Didnt mean so much monetary value.. more so becoming an instant overnight millionaire. Especially one who probably didnt have much growing up. You know theres gonna be some ignorant purchases made.

Didnt mean so much monetary value.. more so becoming an instant overnight millionaire. Especially one who probably didnt have much growing up. You know theres gonna be some ignorant purchases made.

True. You’d think that since those were the last two fights of a decently long career tho that he wouldn’t just blow it all but ah well

They’re aligned. I’m not sure if you could call FW the UK subsidiary of TR like Zanfer was in MX tho at this point.

^ What is so special about that. I can hit the Speed bag faster than that and I haven't been in a boxing gym for over a year

Usyk's chin is the main question at HW. The talent and the athleticism is there for him to outbox guys, but idk if he can survive 12 against the likes of AJ, and Wilder.

He should dip his toe in the water first against guys like Povetkin, and Parker before taking on the giants.

I wasn't suggesting that Usyk is necessarily small at HW. There is gap in size and length between him and the top Heavyweights - Wilder, Joshua, Fury. Usyk has the skills, but the question remains if it will be enough to get him far at HW.

Still crazy to me that nipsey is dead but it’s dope they agreed to move the weigh in to another location. Anyone think teofimo Lopez has a chance to beat loma if they eventually fight? I know he said he’s ready for loma and Mikey if he decides to come back down

I wouldn't be opposed to see the fight. But if I am advising Teofimo Lopez, I would suggest he wait a couple years when he has more experience and develops more man strength. I am sure he is mentioning Lomachenko's name as a way to clout chase.

Back
Top Bottom