Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jacobs is having a good fight but hes not going all out going for the knockout... he needs to go for broke... he has a chance but he not letting his hands go enough smh

jacobs is having a good fight but hes not going all out going for the knockout... he needs to go for broke... he has a chance but he not letting his hands go enough smh

This is dumb

And ur missing a great fight

Jacobs is literally throwing the only meaningful shots.

Jabs aint power shots my man

The commentators are so ****ing biased in Canelo’s favor. He’s probably winning the fight in mostly close rounds but they’ve been talking like he’s killing Jacobs since the third round.

This is dumb

And ur not missing a great fight

Jacobs is literally throwing the only meaningful shots.

Jabs aint power shots my man

I mean Jacobs doesn’t really have a choice now lol. He does need to go all out. Been too far on the scorecards

I mean Jacobs doesn’t really have a choice now lol. He does need to go all out. Been too far on the scorecards

Which only sucks more bc no way canelo loses on scorecards. Even floyd only got a split decision.

Thos whole production is dazn production.

Jacobs shpwed well just started late. But he never was gonna get the benefit of the doubt.

Ggg ajd canelo dont wanna see jacobs a 2nd time which is a shame.

Still not impressed by canelo. Still waiting for him to beat someone he wasnt supposed to.

Every name he has beat has been on the way down in there career. Id lpve to see errol put on some weight and get in the ring but too many better fights to be made.

The crowd not even into it

Canelo literally has no one too fight.

I dont even think canelo beats andre ward

canelo is legit man... he really did improve from the floyd and GGG fights... it makes me wonder if he did fignt spence would he lose even though spence would have to step up in weight... man im curious to see how canelo career goes from here though

Back
Top Bottom