Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AA5EDA24-1268-4B13-873D-8D54EEC47217.png

Wanna see Valdez fight LSC or Xu Can

That Charlo and Harrison press conference was entertaining. We need more of those :lol:

I think Charlo takes it 12 and then he gets a decisive win which is up in the air, again. At the same time Charlo hates Harrison so much he might just go into attack mode again and try for KO's while getting countered :lol:

Harrison went in during the press conference lmao, the one on interview after was just some gatcho real ****.
Must watch fight for sure now for me.

Charlo will come out the swinging and that plays into Harrison's plans. Best time to catch Harrison is in the later rounds.

I didn’t catch the first Harrison—Charlo fight. Who didn’t y’all think won?

Draw but can’t argue the Harrison W
He did work in that fight, Charlo was lookin for the KO and got worked

And I love the Charlo Boyz
I like the Charlos too. Those dudes are funny and entertaining as hell and they're tough fighters that don’t mind slugging it out.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Harrison fight. Definitely planning on catching this rematch, especially after that press conference :lol:

I can't tell you when but Canelo GGG III has to happen, there is too much demand.

I think it'll happen sometime during 2020, but if your GGG tho I don't think it makes much sense waiting around for Canelo when your 37 and there's a potential bird in the hand in a Callum Smith fight.

I think he loses that fight at this point, but I don't really see there being a downside in him taking it.

Last edited:
i had Harrison at 7-5 too, but I thought Charlo would get the decision due to him being the champ and the more promoted fighter. Lennox was riding him hard that fight.

I heard so many people say their scoring flipped on 3-4 rounds in favor of Harrison after re-watching the fight muted.
I can't stand this ****. Happens all the time with the bigger name fighters. Canelo vs. Jacobs being a prime recent example—the commentators were like "Jacobs is going to have to do something different to change the dynamic of this fight" in like the fifth round when he arguably won two of the early rounds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom