Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harrison on fire, went from calling Jermell "cornball" to "sucka" now, said Jermell would be tucking all his chains if he was in Detroit :rofl:

Last edited:
Not sure if true, but I heard someone had told him that to get back on network TV, he would have to fight toe to toe. Kinda messed up actually.

There was always a happy medium with Rigo that he and his team/fans couldn't understand.

There was a style he could have settled into between what he saw last night, and what he normally is, that could have been successful commercially.

I wonder if Monster will fight rigo when he makes the move up to 122

There was always a happy medium with Rigo that he and his team/fans couldn't understand.

There was a style he could have settled into between what he saw last night, and what he normally is, that could have been successful commercially.

Xennial Xennial

Prob not, too much risk for not enough money. Inoue is also joining TR supposedly, which creates promoter/network issues.

Bob will probably cash out Dogboe and then have Inoue fight Navarrete.

Oh yeah forgot he's signing with Bob, can see Bob sacrificing Dogboe to get wrecked by Monster, Navarrete could be a difficult match up for Monster based on the significant height/reach advantage

Xennial Xennial

Prob not, too much risk for not enough money. Inoue is also joining TR supposedly, which creates promoter/network issues.

Bob will probably cash out Dogboe and then have Inoue fight Navarrete.

Lobov beat basically a journeyman/retired boxer in paulie Malignaggi who has a history of soft hands and hasn't put anyone down in a long time.

He never should have been a favorite in a bare knuckle fight. Man been retired and commentating for 5+ years who cares.

Loma is killing this guy in either arena bare knuckle or boxing.

Talk about lame social media era nonsense. Floyd Joy Mayweather also has brittle hands and had many surgeries on his hands. He also broke his hands during fights. Floyd never used his broken hand as an excuse to get washed by a mid grade MMA fighter with minimal hands. Paulie is a clown for this. If I were a two time champ like he claims, I would have beat the breaks off of dude with one hand. Especially after Paulie spit on the dude during pre fight promotions. I’ve always been a fan of Paulie(I saw him fight Broner at Barclays center) and he’s a great boxing commentator, but I’m not a fan of him making excuses after he let a bum MMA fighter cut his face up. Paulie needs to retire from ALLLL combat sports and focus on being a fight analyst, he’s one of the best analysts in the Industry. Son better stop fighting before he has to deal with brain issues like Adonis Stevenson and Zab Judah. It seems like he still needs money smh:smh:. Go home and be a family man Paul you have children.

53A0802A-66A9-438B-8D80-758730FA1D0E.jpeg

Luke Campbell don’t want this Ukrainian smoke. He finna get done way worse than Linares got him.

Kov at 175 puts him to sleep, and he loses to Callum Smith in the UK. The Smith fight isn't big enough to actually be a thing here yet.

Back
Top Bottom