OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You a goof and always wrong.
Yeah because I was wrong about us beating the **** out yall soft asses last year..I was also wrong about the sex title game too huh ? ..countdown is on for yall weak *** to get beat AGAIN

Refs completely Jobbed FSU. Smh.

True, but we also missed a FG and had plenty of time to erase the mistakes. Happy we’ve been making steady improvements and there are no moral victories, but we look better much than the first 2 games against P5. Looked absolutely inept against VaTech and ‘Cuse.

That said, as much as it sucks, 1 play doesn’t make or break the game, it’s the other 59:30+, or specially the 2nd half after the turnovers that did us in. Doing better, just not good enough.

Last edited:
Take the W anyway it comes. Defense was trash in the first half. They need to just move Scaife to RT and kick Donaldson inside. Donaldson was getting tortured by Burns. FSU came out ready to play. Even when FSU was better than Miami, weird **** happened in those games.

Yeah because I was wrong about us beating the **** out yall soft asses last year..I was also wrong about the sex title game too huh ? ..countdown is on for yall weak *** to get beat AGAIN

Something something broken clock something something

screenshot20181006204539.png

Wow man this the second one we lost to a neck injury
**** sad

Kirby need to let his nuts drop and make the Fields the starter. Even as a decoy he’s more effective than from.

Literally just said this to myself. Teams respect his running ability so much, it opens up the offense and makes it easier for everyone else.
Time to make the call.

Fields can't read defenses yet. He's a one read, then run quarterback. He also doesn't have the pre-snap decision making down either

Fields can't read defenses yet. He's a one read, then run quarterback. He also doesn't have the pre-snap decision making down either
I’ll take all of that over game manager Fromm..Fromm was successful last year because he was surrounded by seniors he’s not now and it’s showing

Back
Top Bottom