OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Former 5-star Bubba Bolden is no longer enrolled at USC. Got drunk and made threats to female volleyball players. Had about a dozen housing complaints at the school (noise, weed, confrontations) and the volleyball players filed s complaint and demanded he gets kicked out. The word was the school tried to suspend him from football for 2 years. Instead it seems he’s chosen to leave.

Early report is he’s looking to transfer back home to UNLV.

0C36DB07-668B-4CBB-BA92-1690C83F6607.jpeg

Former 5-star Bubba Bolden is no longer enrolled at USC. Got drunk and made threats to female volleyball players. Had about a dozen housing complaints at the school (noise, weed, confrontations) and the volleyball players filed s complaint and demanded he gets kicked out. The word was the school tried to suspend him from football for 2 years. Instead it seems he’s chosen to leave.

Early report is he’s looking to transfer back home to UNLV.

Glad he ended up going to you guys lol

Seems like USC not doing their due diligence with guys

No we just kick people out for things that wouldn’t even get reported elsewhere.

You think urban would boot a dude who got drunk and cursed out his floor mates? :lol:

We had a dude suspended for the season for lying about how he sprained both his ankles. It’s not about due diligence the school is just super paranoid about title ix and sanctions. There’s essentially a zero tolerance rule.

YUP

I'm still upset they didnt stop Chubbs. Mayfield would def have beaten Bama

Nah I don't think so. Oklahoma's defense was awful last season. Michel and Chubb we're running through tractor trailer sized holes. Bama would have ran all over them worse than Georgia did. Also, Georgia's defensive line dominated the second half. Bama's defensive line would have done the same.

Nah I feel like if they stopped the run they definitely would have had a chance to win. OU defense definitely sucked and it's getting worse. Chubbs did in fact destroy them.

Bama are overrated and they still are.

Nah I feel like if they stopped the run they definitely would have had a chance to win. OU defense definitely sucked and it's getting worse. Chubbs did in fact destroy them

That’s the point. They wouldn’t have stopped the run.

Already confirmed but its interesting that this might have not been Lincoln's decision to make.

Last edited:
Always a great sign when the AD and Boosters make a decision like that w/o consulting the HC (if that is indeed the case)

Mississippi State and Texas A&M don’t belong in the top 25. Auburn and Kentucky are grossly overrated.
Notre Dame should be the 2nd ranked team in the country right now too
Same ND that almost lost to sorry *** Vanderbilt at home should be ranked number 2 yeah please stop smoking crack.

Same ND that almost lost to sorry *** Vanderbilt at home should be ranked number 2 yeah please stop smoking crack.
I’m sorry Clemson almost getting washed by weak azzz Syracuse was better huh? Like I said who’s resume to this point are you putting up against Notre Dame? Don’t worry I’ll wait!

LOL. Notre Dame is not #2 in the country good. Still thinking that they slip up at some point. Maybe SC gets up for that game? They may end up undefeated.

Back
Top Bottom