OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

You best believe that Coach D is going to be all over that in his pregame speech. The Spartans will need to harness that emotion but not let it overtake them and lead to penalties.

College Gameday can be corny at times but I can't stop watching it this morning. From the story on the young man from Purdue with terminal cancer to it being in Pullman for the first time Gameday has delivered this morning.

I hope these dudes show up. :lol: I HATE dem otha boys. Prepared for them to have the game of their lives as usual.

No video of what they did to Bush Marshall and Hill before? Michigan better have their S together and not finish them.

:rofl:

On one hand I wish that Bush Jr. was in Tally right now, but on the other hand I'm happy that he went to UM because he would have been misused and poorly coached for the 1st 2 years of his career and he is in the perfect scheme fit for him.

Love that kids game.

His mullet cut unlocked more super powers and unleashed the dog in’im :lol:

Ah, so the real story is that Michigan St was supposed to do their walk at 9:50 and showed up to do it at 10AM when they knew Michigan had the field. Dantonio playing his yearly disrespek card.

Sorry Bobby Layne Bobby Layne yall are toast now, there’s the Dantonio weather voodoo

main-qimg-bba5c8b1433207b03d53706a36a5d5b4-c

Someone photoshop an S on Thor's jersey.

Am I crazy or does Shawn Robinson suck? This Michigan v. State game needs to start. TCU is terrible TV this year.

Big Boi, from Outkast's, son just committed to the Ducks as a preferred walk on. Had a scholarship offer from Columbia. I see what you're doing Mario...

Did I hear right that Michigan's touchdown was their first passing td against MSU since 2011?

Wild Thing has too much of a bipolar temperament to be a consistent kicker. The **** talking and the bravado are great when things are going well, but the kid is a disaster when they aren’t.

Wait what happened Michigan fumbled again? My fox sports go lagged and MSU has the ball?

Back
Top Bottom