OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

we like a trash spirit bomb

Lol. Being a fan, you take the good with the bad, but still blows when we’re in the dumps. Just painful, especially when you see VT lose to ODU and get the brakes beat off by Pitt, when Tech pummeled us. Then watch Wake beat NCSU when they pounded us the week before.

I’ll still gonna watch every terrible second though. >D

Last edited:
Damn Hot Rod put some air on it :lol:

I dont like that call though, Auburn was call it good by not using timeouts and saying it was over. Then we fo some fake field goal ish :smh:

We all agree that Justin Fields is a more talented quarterback than Jake Fromm and his running ability add some much-needed dimension to the offense. That being said, he has not shown the ability to read defenses and his pocket presence is subpar. He's a one read and run. He can't get the offense in the right play and he gets us bad delay of game penalties. He's just not there yet and that's perfectly fine, he's a true freshman.

Those fans who want him to start over Fromm
are delusional. Him starting does not make this Georgia team better.

Also, sorry in advance to the team that draft Jarrett Stidham in the first round. It's like I said all offseason and throughout this season, he has all the measurables (the size, the arm and enough mobility), he's just not that good. It also doesn't help that Gus malzahn's offense isn't built for a pro style, drop back passer.

I think he's the type of guy to wow teams in private workouts and at the combine and some teams going to be dumb enough to use their first-round pick on him.

We all agree that Justin Fields is a more talented quarterback than Jake Fromm and his running ability add some much-needed dimension to the offense. That being said, he has not shown the ability to read defenses and his pocket presence is subpar. He's a one read and run. He can't get the offense in the right play and he gets us bad delay of game penalties. He's just not there yet and that's perfectly fine, he's a true freshman.

Those fans who want him to start over Fromm
are delusional. Him starting does not make this Georgia team better.

Fields would be much further along if we didn’t run the ball when we gave him garbage time game reps..they should’ve been letting him pass.

Another note Mike Bobo is 3-6 as a HC this year...if he gets fired I want him back in Georgia as the OC. Mike paired with Fields/Fromm would be 40+ a game easily

Fields would be much further along if we didn’t run the ball when we gave him garbage time game reps..they should’ve been letting him pass.

Another note Mike Bobo is 3-6 as a HC this year...if he gets fired I want him back in Georgia as the OC. Mike paired with Fields/Fromm would be 40+ a game easily

If you look at it, we do let Fields pass. It's just that whenever he drops back, he makes one read and then takes off running. Also a lot of the RPO plays we run with him have a passing option, once again, he just chooses to run.

Those two awful sacks he took in the red zone show that he's just not ready period on top of that we got a delay-of-game penalty.

If we could keep Pittman as the offensive line coach around and have another coach as offensive coordinator, that would be ideal. Pitman is the best offensive line coach and recruiter in the nation and it really shows with his team.

Be careful what you wish for with Bobo though. I remember Georgia fans hated his guts and thought he didn't awful job. I guess we're never happy.

If you look at it, we do let Fields pass. It's just that whenever he drops back, he makes one read and then takes off running. Also a lot of the RPO plays we run with him have a passing option, once again, he just chooses to run.

Those two awful sacks he took in the red zone show that he's just not ready period on top of that we got a delay-of-game penalty.

If we could keep Pittman as the offensive line coach around and have another coach as offensive coordinator, that would be ideal. Pitman is the best offensive line coach and recruiter in the nation and it really shows with his team.

Be careful what you wish for with Bobo though. I remember Georgia fans hated his guts and thought he didn't awful job. I guess we're never happy.

And when bobo left fans saw quickly how much he was missed..we haven’t had a play caller better than bobo since..yeah he had a few what the **** moments ...but bobo >everyone since he left. What’s the saying ? You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

And when bobo left fans saw quickly how much he was missed..we haven’t had a play caller better than bobo since..yeah he had a few what the **** moments ...but bobo >everyone since he left. What’s the saying ? You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone

I feel you. Honestly, I chalk a lot of the issues with Bobo up to fans always being unhappy. Check out these Aaron Murray highlights

Keep in mind that Aaron Murray isn't as talented as Jake Fromm and doesn't have the weapons that Fromm currently has and Bobo still had Murray throwing 40 TD passes.

Mike Bobo was a very creative play-caller and I feel as though he had a better flow and rhythm who is play calling. For as talented as this Georgia team is, our offensive.possessions don't have much flow to them and we get bogged down too often.

One thing that gets me, is that we don't throw the ball vertically often enough. We have a 5-star tight end and three 5-stsr receivers. Let it rip!

“Cal 15 - USC 14”

upload_2018-11-10_23-24-45.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom