OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I don't know man. I think they'd take a 1 loss Big Ten champ Ohio St over a 1 loss non conference Alabama

If Bama loses they are out IMO. Not that they aren’t good enough but because they’ve literally beaten nobody good. Their resume would keep them out

With that said I don’t think OSU makes it regardless. Unless Oklahoma loses and there’s a few other shakeups

Gus is cool but this schitck about Urban's success against all odds fairy tale narrative he's been saying all day is weak
francis.png

He did the same thing with Penn State a year or two ago too

Yeah, then when they showed his wife crying. It's like y'all didn't get wrongfully accused of something. Urban's health would be the only reason for the sympathy.

I don't know man. I think they'd take a 1 loss Big Ten champ Ohio St over a 1 loss non conference Alabama

Why? They didn't last year lol. Although OSU did have 2 losses. As impressive as the Buckeyes were today. They still got washed by Purdue.

If Bama loses they are out IMO. Not that they aren’t good enough but because they’ve literally beaten nobody good. Their resume would keep them out

With that said I don’t think OSU makes it regardless. Unless Oklahoma loses and there’s a few other shakeups

If we're going by committee rankings Bama has more top 25 wins than OSU does right now. They better pray that Northwestern wins today. And preferably that A&M beats LSU.

I agree they should be out if they lose 1 they arent the conference champ but year in n out you know they gonna put them in regardless of what they do. Bama has to lose 3 games in order to not be contention. Just last year they didnt even play in the SECCG and made it in, you think they gonna get left out just because they lost that game.

Theyll be a long list of meh stuff that keeps them in vs being left out

Harbaigh need to recruit speed on defense and he need to give Kliff or Mark Helfried a phone call.

His biggest problem is running that god awful offense. He’s not gonna run it up the gut on teams with a good D line. 95% of the long run plays Ohio state gave up were to the outside

What the **** was Auburn thinking?

Why would you throw away a possession there, especially when you're not getting the ball to start the second half?

So ******* dumb.

Why? They didn't last year lol. Although OSU did have 2 losses. As impressive as the Buckeyes were today. They still got washed by Purdue.

All the other contenders had two losses last year so is much easier choice to choose a one-loss Alabama. The committee wouldn't choose a one-loss non-conference champ over several won-loss conference champs

Back
Top Bottom