OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Does Michigan win 8 games this year?

Yes but I can't sit here today and see more than that.

Another big point that the media doesn't like to really dive into: these coaches that are committing these crimes are basically father figures to their players for 3-4 years at a very important time of their lives... One can only imagine what else they are being told/shown is "acceptable behavior" ... The institution is broke on so many levels but as long as the money is fattening pockets nothing will change.

LOL. September will be here soon enough and Nako will be complaining about Pac 12 scheduling.

First it was Miami, then they sucked. Then it was "Michigan! Hoke's bringing back the physicality!" Then they sucked.

Is it Miami again, now? Or Cincinatti? I keep forgetting.

First it was Miami, then they sucked. Then it was "Michigan! Hoke's bringing back the physicality!" Then they sucked.

Your a NY dude who roots for SC and Duke.

Stop

Are you going to be complaining about a Friday game against Wazzu in September costing you games in October and November like last year?

Lol are you ever going to beat South Carolina? Or was Urban sleepwalking through that game because he's still dreaming about San Diego, Stanford, and San Franciso.

Please tell me more about all those wins he got for teams you don't cheer for and how it means your program isn't trash! All those L's. Maybe it's the night games!

You're reaching so hard. :lol: #FakeNewsNako back again as we head into election season. Never change.

Lol are you ever going to beat South Carolina? Or was Urban sleepwalking through that game because he's still dreaming about San Diego, Stanford, and San Franciso.

Please tell me more about all those wins he got for teams you don't cheer for and how it means your program isn't trash! All those L's. Maybe it's the night games!

Nah, you the only one who makes trash excuses like that for your team in here b

I suddenly want to see USC/Michigan play for the back and forth banter. Does the Holiday Bowl still exist?

We do play UM every year. They're Colorado with less championship pedigree. (They both sure do look good in losses though!)

a USC vs Michigan win total bet would be a good. I'm down for $200 on USC. Who's taking Michigan?

a USC vs Michigan win total bet would be a good. I'm down for $200 on USC. Who's taking Michigan?

Easy money with SCs schedule vs Michigans... Michigan has a very tough road and I dont think Jim is innovative enough to score enough points to win the majority vs ND, PSU, MSU, Nebraska, Wisky

Who has the higher win total this season? I see 3-6 losses on your schedule. Who've you got us losing to?

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

UNLV W
Stanford L
Texas L
Washington State W
Arizona Toss up
Colorado W
Utah Toss Up
ASU W
Oregon St W
Cal W
UCLA W
ND L

8-4, I think you guys split Utah and Arizona. I'm leaning towards Utah right now and actually think they are the best team in the division, but Zona has a more favorable schedule.

Easy money with SCs schedule vs Michigans... Michigan has a very tough road and I dont think Jim is innovative enough to score enough points to win the majority vs ND, PSU, MSU, Nebraska, Wisky

Nebraska is not going to be good. UMD probably gives us a tougher game.

That means nothing to me

How many times has Michigan lost to a legitimately trash team under Harbaugh? They've lost to mediocre ones like USCe and Iowa, but Nebraska is going to struggle to get bowl eligibility this year. They were 110th on D in S&P+ last year.

Scott Frost is not going to turn polluted water into wine.

How many times has Michigan lost to a legitimately trash team under Harbaugh? They've lost to mediocre ones like USCe and Iowa, but Nebraska is going to struggle to get bowl eligibility this year. They were 110th on D in S&P+ last year.

Scott Frost is not going to turn polluted water into wine.

Frost is a better coach than either of the two coaches you just mentioned... Michigan struggled with Indiana the past 3 seasons so excuse me if I am reserving judgement on Jims in game adjustments... His Michigan teams fold when its a tight game... When he shows me a win in a tight game against a team with a pulse then I may think they have a shot against any Top 50 team

UNLV W
Stanford L
Texas L
Washington State W
Arizona Toss up
Colorado W
Utah Toss Up
ASU W
Oregon St W
Cal W
UCLA W
ND L

8-4, I think you guys split Utah and Arizona. I'm leaning towards Utah right now and actually think they are the best team in the division, but Zona has a more favorable schedule.

Spring game L
ND L
WMU W
Neb L
NW Push
MD W
Wisc L
MSU L
PSU L
Rut W
IU W
tO$U L

You think USC is gonna lose to Texas? With all the **** Texas lost on defense and still no offensive line?

Good luck.

Frost is a better coach than either of the two coaches you just mentioned... Michigan struggled with Indiana the past 3 seasons so excuse me if I am reserving judgement on Jims in game adjustments... His Michigan teams fold when its a tight game... When he shows me a win in a tight game against a team with a pulse then I may think they have a shot against any Top 50 team

Again, top 50 is a stretch. They were a 103rd overall in S&P+ last season.

For reference South Carolina was 60.

Back
Top Bottom