OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Sooooooo when college football goin learn it been over for notre dame??

I mean if UCF can’t get in, why they keep throwing these dudes out there to get slapped up

I don’t even hate notre dame football enough to care about watching to see them get slapped up.. I straight up just don’t care

Like I’ll enjoy watching the cowboys and duke basketball get slapped up

But this is just sad now, like the lakers.. or baseball for the Yankees.. like gotta at least reach a certain level then I can hate watch in peace

Like I actually enjoyed that lakers win in Christmas night.. going to wash my mouth out with bleach now

Sooooooo when college football goin learn it been over for notre dame??

I mean if UCF can’t get in, why they keep throwing these dudes out there to get slapped up

I don’t even hate notre dame football enough to care about watching to see them get slapped up.. I straight up just don’t care

Like I’ll enjoy watching the cowboys and duke basketball get slapped up

But this is just sad now, like the lakers.. or baseball for the Yankees.. like gotta at least reach a certain level then I can hate watch in peace

I honestly dont get it. Every God damn year Notre Dame is ranked in the top 10 to start the season. Stop rewarding them for being too big of *****es to join a real conference and play a real schedule

This Teo's Irish v Bama all over again.

Hopefully this is the last time they're on the big stage again. There's levels to this.... :smh:

I honestly dont get it. Every God damn year Notre Dame is ranked in the top 10 to start the season. Stop rewarding them for being too big of *****es to join a real conference and play a real schedule

Old heads keep hoping shh from 30-40 years ago will come back

Instead of realizing Miami ended that program.. almost like Nebraska folks hoping they’ll come back at some point, again Miami ended that sh

upload_2018-12-29_18-10-53.jpeg

Minus whale go back to the BCS until Saban retires and Clemson's run fades away ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ehhh not exactly. The #1 seed has never won the college football playoff. To put things in perspective, last year the national title game would have been #1 Clemson vs #2 Oklahoma.

Ehhh not exactly. The #1 seed has never won the college football playoff. To put things in perspective, last year the national title game would have been #1 Clemson vs #2 Oklahoma.
Them BCS computers would have got the putin' and put Bama at #2 somehow
9zy7x0.jpg

But naw I feel ya, I def. dont want to see the BCS come back in all seriousness :lol:

I said that earlier and dudes in here are defending them saying they ain’t overhyped :lol:

Back
Top Bottom