OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

The Pac-12 Rose Bowl representative finishing the season 10-4 sounds about right.

If Ohio St. Goes up 14-0 this game is a rap. I don't see Washington being able to keep up.

Jake Browning will always be a mystery to me. He peaked his sophomore year then somehow got worse after that.

Browning has always been bad. John Ross and the 4 other NFL caliber players on that offense carried him that year. He has one of the weakest arms in the P5 and makes nonsensical decisions.

This is the time where Larry Scott should have made up a rule to get Washington State in the Rose Bowl. The putrid Washignton offense won’t help the PAC-12 not be subject to demotion from the Power 5.

This is the time where Larry Scott should have made up a rule to get Washington State in the Rose Bowl. The putrid Washignton offense won’t help the PAC-12 not be subject to demotion from the Power 5.

That would require Larry Scott to have a functioning brain.

kliff-kingsbury-of-the-new-york-jets-throws-a-pass-during-warm-ups-a-picture-id458390914

Only game outside of the Playoffs I was interested in really watching is UGA and UT. Hopefully it’s not a disappointment like some of these other yawners.

Back
Top Bottom