OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Seems like just yesterday Glenn was in the #31, patroling the secondary for our Jets ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis

Hopefully Grantham gets the job.

BriefWildAustraliankestrel-size_restricted.gif

Never.

Miami hiring a bunch of support staff. :lol: Still think they should cap this stuff, but hey, glad to see they're trying to spend like the big boys.

Miami hiring a bunch of support staff. :lol: Still think they should cap this stuff, but hey, glad to see they're trying to spend like the big boys.

I just want them to hire bag men and get back to work. I hope Manny is dirty as ****.

I just want them to hire bag men and get back to work. I hope Manny is dirty as ****.
They can't compete with SEC bag men if it's a battle of bags. You're crazy to think that Miami isn't in the game still. It's just levels to what can be done. Georgia and Bama are playing a whole different game with that right now.

Last edited:
you gotta start looking beyond bags cause that's just not gonna happen, we need Manny to be a Meyer, Saban, Reilly.

Auburn, FSU, Ole Miss, Miss State etc... all drop bags and are up and down teams, UGA got a mean bag rn, its still failed them although they look close

Miami’s goal as a program right now should be to be a consistent coastal division champion, which is more than doable considering the state of the rest of the division at the moment.

You have to crawl before you can run.

Good for Justin. I think he'll do well at tOSU. Also, has the NCAA ever not granted a waiver? I feel like the moment a player hires a lawyer and even threatens to go through litigation, the NCAA backs down and gives them whatever they want. Every player (with the means to do so) should apply for a waiver. Why not? What's there to lose?

Show out Fields. He's going to kill it immediately.

Isnt Martell going to ask for a waiver because of the 3 game suspension he received from Urban?

They better give my man Tate that waiver too. I low key think Miami is fully banking on him being eligible and would be super disappointed if isn’t cleared.

He's got lawyer too but I'm not really counting on his waiver going through

Shea Patterson got his waiver approved because of the Ole Miss bowl ban/sanctions and Fields got his waiver approved because of the racist baseball player. I think Martell has a good case. He can say 'Oh, all the Greg Schiano stuff last summer caused me emotional distress and the coach who recruited me left, etc. I think he'll be made eligible.

If Tate was smart he would have focused his whole case on the Zach Smith **** and claimed that it was "emotionally distressing" playing for a program that didn't take DV seriously. Even if it would have looked like BS from anyone looking at it objectively, the media would have jumped on it because of the climate we're in right now.

If Tate was smart he would have focused his whole case on the Zach Smith **** and claimed that it was "emotionally distressing" playing for a program that didn't take DV seriously. Even if it would have looked like BS from anyone looking at it objectively, the media would have jumped on it because of the climate we're in right now.

True. Honestly, Y'all might think I'm being salty but if Fields justification was what we all think it was (and there's no way to be 100% sure of this) then his justification is lame. ("I felt unsafe on the UGA campus yet I stayed on that campus for an additional 3 months and advised my sister to play sports there"). As a Georgia fan, I have no issue with him transferring (he's just doing what's best for him and I genuinely wish him luck) I just hated that he dragged the school's name through the mud in order to do so. But that's just the game.

Shea's is pretty weak too. If you're Tate, why not give it a shot? His justification (Greg Schiano, Zach Smith, Urban Meyer fiasco) is better than Fields'

Last edited:
True. Honestly, Y'all might think I'm being salty but if Fields justification was what we all think it was (and there's no way to be 100% sure of this) then his justification is lame. ( "I felt unsafe on the UGA campus yet I stayed on Campus for an additional 3 months and advised my sister to play sports there). As a Georgia fan, I have no issue with him transferring (he's just doing what's best for him and I genuinely wish him luck) I just hated that he dragged the school's name through the mud in order to do so. But that's just the game.

Shea's is pretty weak too. If you're Tate, why not give it a shot? His justification (Greg Schiano, Zach Smith, Urban Meyer fiasco) is better than Fields'
I agree.

His reason for leaving was simple: Jake Fromm

Jimbo poached Josh Henson from Oklahoma State.

Henson and Finley will be a nice rebound from a recruiting prospective after losing Brewster.

Back
Top Bottom