OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

casper90403 casper90403 Bubba Bolden out tomorrow. Rumor is he caught a Title IX charge.

4 days after being named starter and forcing Ykili Ross to transfer out :emoji_face_palm:

Last edited:
casper90403 casper90403 Bubba Bolden out tomorrow. Rumor is he caught a Title IX charge.

4 days after being named starter and forcing Ykili Ross to transfer out :emoji_face_palm:

Yeah man, WTF. Just when i was coming around and liking this kid, this happens.

So Ross really gonna be stubborn and not come back? Dude is wildin. He didnt lose his job. They were just trying to get him healthy. He overreacted.

Yeah man, WTF. Just when i was coming around and liking this kid, this happens.

So Ross really gonna be stubborn and not come back? Dude is wildin. He didnt lose his job. They were just trying to get him healthy. He overreacted.

I honestly can’t tell from his and his dad’s tweets. I read it’s notnset in stone and he’s mostly just angry.

What’s funny is I actually like Ross a lot as a player, even more than Bolden. He looks like he just glides on the field and moves almost more like a WR playing the ball than a safety.

But I get why they’d want to play the younger guy especially if he’s close in production.

:smokin hope they wash Auburn

we'll see yall in the playoffs next year when Eason takes over if not this year. Just saw he's listed as a Junior, did he not get his redshirt last year?

Either they haven't applied for his medical yet, or it might be because some schools don't list the RS. Michigan and ND don't.

RS Seniors are listed as graduate players.

Let’s get it!

atlsfinest atlsfinest cruise out with ya boys!

Unfortunately I can't, I'm in the military and I'm stationed in the Bay Area currently. I have a lot of love for the Huskies though.

Prior to being stationed here, I spent 3 years living in Washington State and I went to quite a few UW games. I think the stadium experience and Seattle is very underrated, it's from anything else in the country.

I was able to go sailgating before a few games, and the fact that you can go straight from your boat and it's a short walk to the stadium is pretty incredible.

Y'all have fun and enjoy my city though! It has a much different vibe than Seattle. I hope y'all destroy Auburn

Attachments

• Snapchat-20140920022930.jpg
    Snapchat-20140920022930.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 6
While the kickoff is dope, a Home and Home btwn Clem / UGA (esp based of their history) seems like it would be the way to go. But I know it’s not always that simple logistically

Back
Top Bottom