OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Not watching the game, but he's gotta be the dumbest smart QB in the country. I'll go from applauding his decision making on one play, to doing my best jagsfan.gif impression the next.
You'd be doing the same today :smh:

Utah game feels like an L already

I might eat my works on this one but I don't see the hype around this South Carolina team. Georgia is better at every single position group (except for maybe receiver but we might be better there too).

This reeks of the media talking themselves into an opponent more than anything Xs & Os. Georgia has the talent and coaching advantage in this matchup. I think a lot of people in the media and experts you are picking South Carolina are assuming we're going to have a Mark Richt Style game where we just don't show up and get surprised. I don't see that happening, Kirby will have these boys ready to play. I'm calling 35-17 Dawgs.

I guess I'm clairvoyant. The game went exactly as I expected. This was South Carolinas Super Bowl and they got housed. I've been telling people, these aren't the Mark Richt coached Dawgs, Kirby has these boys ready to play every game.

Went to a couple of Coach Mac’s coaching clinics the last couple of years along with some practices. Dude is legit. Love the energy he brings.

Yeah, I like where the program is at. I went to CU, live in Boulder, and still go to some of the games each year.

must have been waiting for the Stanford fans to show up. we'll be here all night waiting for that :rofl:

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom