OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

I'm pulling for Willie but this is an awful look. No excuse for this nonsense. The talent is there but he has to step it up.

“We want to score fast. And often,” Taggart said at his introductory press conference. “We like explosive plays. Unless it’s 4-minute [running out the clock], I want to go fast.”

FSU ranked fourth to the bottom in pace last season (126th in the nation, per Team Rankings), a sluggish number made worse by the fact Fisher was starting an unprepared true freshman for most of the year. Taggart’s offense will feel like it’s moving at warp speed.

There’s another difference. Fisher’s over-choreographed system makes way for Taggart’s “lethal simplicity.” It’s a catchy slogan he rolled out at his first press conference, but it’s supported by his stints at Western Kentucky, USF, and in his sole season in Eugene.

He's better than Francois. Dude has absolutely zero pocket presence and refuses to step up into the pocket.
Apples_Oranges_900.gif

Only thing wrong here is you thinking Florida was about to turn the corner in the off-season....enjoy the dumps

Ain't you got some fake locs to put in right about now? I never thought or said any of that soberly.

I hope FSU retired the turnover pockabook today.

Last edited:
Ain't you got some fake locs to put in right about now? I never thought or said any of that soberly.

I hope FSU retired the turnover pockabook today.
Yes you did...you was content with that bum as your coach..DUMPS FOR YOU

Back
Top Bottom