**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see Moe back in the starting lineup, hope it's a sign he's ready for more minutes. He should be a nice boost for Portland

Yet even after LOSING Levert, Russell plays 25mpg.
He played 35min today because his impact was undeniable.
I refuse to believe they are trying to Win, when your best player is strapped to the bench like he's 35years old.

Atkinson tries not to run any guys over 30 minutes. His fatal flaw honestly.

Screen Shot 2018-11-25 at 9.17.39 PM.png

Atkinson tries not to run any guys over 30 minutes. His fatal flaw honestly.
Indeed.
Watching him pull RHJ in the middle of a 3rd qtr charge where he's grabbed 4rbs(3offensively) put up 10 pts and had 2stl 1blk in a matter of 6minutes, just because of "his 6minutes are up", reminds me of watching my Nephews play where they are allotted 1st and 3rd quarters so the other kids can play the 2nd and 4th....
Dude kills runs.

Kings cannot handle these back to backs. 3rd straight double digit loss on the back-end of one
Nice stat. I feared the worst for Utah, thought this could be a lowkey dagger. They’ve been struggling but especially against drop bigs

somehow they pulled through. Mitchell need to sit back and figure out how to make this thing work

Meyers Leonard puts up decent numbers but so many moments where he legit doesn't look like an NBA player :lol::smh: freezes with the ball. Throws up a wild 3. Sets a screen, let's the pass hit him in the hands and fumbles it out of bounds

Indeed.
Watching him pull RHJ in the middle of a 3rd qtr charge where he's grabbed 4rbs(3offensively) put up 10 pts and had 2stl 1blk in a matter of 6minutes, just because of "his 6minutes are up", reminds me of watching my Nephews play where they are allotted 1st and 3rd quarters so the other kids can play the 2nd and 4th....
Dude kills runs.

He Does. But he also offered up zero in the other 24 minutes of the game he played.

RHJ has some good moments of energy and probably should be a small small ball 5 off a bench. But his law of averages make him basically a non factor offensively more times than not.

He Does. But he also offered up zero in the other 24 minutes of the game he played.

RHJ has some good moments of energy and probably should be a small small ball 5 off a bench. But his law of averages make him basically a non factor offensively more times than not.
I'm speaking generally, I justed happened to use RHJ in this instance.
I didn't watch the game so I don't know if those were RHJ stats or not, replace RHJ with any NET, because they all get the same treatment.
From Levert to Din to Ed, when your 6minutes are up, they are up:rofl:

Drafting Collins and Swanigan in the same draft on top of already having Aminu, Meyers Leonard and Nurkic was so poor

Swanigan looks funny b/c Kuz was available.

I get drafting guys to see who pans out. But in the playoffs teams are going to double Dame, let CJ play 1 on 1 and dare aminu/Turner to shoot.

Clockwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom