**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Kawhi doesn't have Air Pods yet.

Those RF x Nonnative NBs look nice though.

Basic is all you need....

Westbrook needs to understand that...
upload_2018-12-3_18-8-57.jpeg
Look at Westbrook, runway ready :pimp:

Jamal sounding real Canadian right now

makes perfect, sense, especially from a dude like Murray who didn't play high school ball in the united states. Which was an unconventional move at the time.

the canadians are soft meme is something im sure he heard a lot coming up,

so I imagine from his perspective it's pretty funny people suddenly don't like his competitiveness and willingness to challenge people on the court.

All is good in Lebby land at the moment. This reminds me of last year. Cavs won 18/20 beating up on terrible teams. Everybody on here was talking about the “Cavs depth”. “Wait til IT comes back”. Then the Christmas game happened and it all went downhill for Bron and them from there :pimp:

This man is shaking in his Polo and dopes.

Don't worry Lakers ain't winning anything this year but maybe a series. Next year is when ya'll got a problem.

I think the opposite of “soft” would be “tough” or even “physical”. Think Charles Oakley.

I don’t think he’s “tough” by any means. He is however annoying 1) dribbling around a player to end the game. 2) talking smack to an opposing teams coach. 3) taking a 3 with time expiring in a game you’ve already clinched and then arguing with opposing playing about it are not necessarily “tough” things he’s doing. He can still be soft AND be a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom