**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram has decent work on his arms, but with his hair and frame he reminds me of a diseased tweeker and it weakens his ink(odd I know)

Kuzmas ink work looks heaps better simply because he’s, clean...looking

Random thoughts
Ingram’s ink is god awful

I know coach k was like what kind of ***** is this that’s gonna play at duke when he first met him with his jail house tattoos

-Coach Fired - :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
-2nd best player playing a total 4 games :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
-Management telling coaching to tank - :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
-Rookie PG starting - :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
-Vets traded or staying ready for trade at LA fitness-:emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
-System completely designed around one elite player scrapped cuz he’s not there :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Of course Clev will be significantly worse without Bron. But let’s ignore context to boost Bron :rolleyes:rolleyes
Dont you even.
You context the cloudless sky to pertain to Curry’s revenge tour.
Don’t you Ricky Bobby me

Ingram’s ink is god awful

I know coach k was like what kind of ***** is this that’s gonna play at duke when he first met him with his jail house tattoos
It wouldn’t come off so “jail house” if he had a Ceasar. He just screams “poser”

I like the A lot of the pieces Ingram chose
59971371-4390-4379-8BEA-B7010FDC9E6C.jpeg

Fam...no. Stop it.

Man Kawhi is so skilled.

I was just at the game and seeing him live is amazing.

He's not overly reliant on his athleticism on offense as you would think. A lot of his moves are similar to Hardens and i would argue that he uses it more efficiently.

He's something else.

Hot take but most tattoos look terrible on black people and most tattoos only look good on white people

Don’t @ me

Didn't get to watch the Sixers/Raptors. Box score looks rather interesting though.

I need to take back some of my criticism of Kat tonight. I mentioned I didn't think he could drive the ball effectively but he did that a couple of times tonight. Being able to drive the ball helps his game and everyone else. You can't just post up everytime cuz the defense can just try to limit his touches in the post.

Anyways once again the sixers get hoed by another team this year. The Celtics got their number last year now the raptors got their number this year.

Fultz really better be the goods :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom