**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see how it's gonna happen.

He just put up a 40 piece and they lost by 13 to a team missing $90M of their payroll. Even when he's incredible they still can get beat down.

I'm sorry Figs. Hate it had to be you guys.
im startin da AD please stay petishun fa 2019..100000 sigs we shuld be good :lol:

I honestly will never say they’re built for the post season unless Russell completely changes his game which he won’t
On top of that they still can’t shoot
Russell can be a great regular season factor he’s proved it. With their stout consistent defense, it’s something they can fall back on during the regular season when shots aren’t falling
True, they're gonna have to rely on their defense and speed if they wanna go far.

Mike Conley might be the most under appreciated player in all of major sports lol

Has there ever been a HOF player that never made an all-star game in their respective league?

Jaylen Brown averaging 21 PPG on 57/58 splits in his last 3 games since coming back from injury.

#SohiSample

kBs.gif

Mike Conley might be the most under appreciated player in all of major sports lol

Has there ever been a HOF player that never made an all-star game in their respective league?

K.C. Jones is the only one I can think of. I don't care how many rings he got in Boston, he is certainly in the discussion for worst Hall of Famer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom