**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Kd podcast is really good.
Bill trynna hype up the Knicks :lol:
Kd likes Sac, Joerger and Fox :nerd:

This Kd podcast is really good.
Bill trynna hype up the Knicks :lol:
Kd likes Sac, Joerger and Fox :nerd:

CC9B6902-FE21-45B8-9B79-337C0598C16E.gif

More jerseys = more money for teams/Nike

Is it though? Are all the alt jerseys getting bought like that? I guess they must be or Nike wouldn’t keep cranking them out, but I don’t feel like I’m seeing more people rocking jerseys than I used to.

Is it though? Are all the alt jerseys getting bought like that? I guess they must be or Nike wouldn’t keep cranking them out, but I don’t feel like I’m seeing more people rocking jerseys than I used to.

That's true. I know kids love alternate jerseys so releasing a new batch two weeks before Christmas is smart.

Also, just putting out new jerseys gives Nike & the NBA free advertising on social media.

Not always. When I went to get the Black Vice Wade jersey. There were plenty of people who picked it up, tried it on for a picture and then left the store lol

I don't believe Nike is making that many to begin with plus people rather buy em from China since the look is close

every NBA player ive seen in a casual setting looks so much leaner than i would expect .

Bro! Facts. I remember last year I ran into Draymond Green and BJ Armstrong coming out of Yardhouse in LA and he's like a twig :lol: :lol: lean as hell. Blew my mind (pause)

Same with CP3. You would expect him to be so much...chubbier in real life and it's the complete opposite :lol: crazy.

bron hella small in real life. I'm mean he's 6'8....but he's a slim dude. not bulky and swole like he looks on the court. Well on tv. He looks slim in person on the court too. TV adds muscle to these dudes lol.

Bro! Facts. I remember last year I ran into Draymond Green and BJ Armstrong coming out of Yardhouse in LA and he's like a twig :lol: :lol: lean as hell. Blew my mind (pause)

Same with CP3. You would expect him to be so much...chubbier in real life and it's the complete opposite :lol: crazy.

Right. I posted about this earlier in the year, but I had the same reaction when I walked by Boogie Cousins at LA Live about a month ago. He looks almost pudgy on TV, but was slender in person.

bron hella small in real life. I'm mean he's 6'8....but he's a slim dude. not bulky and swole like he looks on the court. Well on tv. He looks slim in person on the court too. TV adds muscle to these dudes lol.

He look swole standing next to other NBA players. Most NBA players ain't lifting like that. On the other hand football players look dumb swole in normal settings.

bro when I saw Kanter walking around in NYC dude was ripped but i expected him to be much thiccer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom