**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy (31).gif

After all the attention she got she’d be a total scumbag for flipping the shoes

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid. Bron the GOAT, but 100k for some sneakers, I'm throwing them joints to the highest bidder.
Then again, if she waits a couple more years, she'll probably get 3 times that when he retires.
giphy.gif

I use to hoop in Lebrons all throughout my HS playing days.
I use to beg my parents everyday just to get a pair and I actually did all my chores.
My mom almost passed out when she found out they were $120 (years ago).

I use to hoop in Lebrons all throughout my HS playing days.
I use to beg my parents everyday just to get a pair and I actually did all my chores.
I swear, I always look at your SN and I immediately think of

Sell the shoe. Pay for a few years of University.

I mean yeah but, on the flip side... For her to have had such an emotional response, it's quite obvious that the gesture was extremely important to her. To turn around and sell that for a few dollars is kinda nuts when you think about it. It's low key scum bag behavior. I know it is a ton of money, and she'd be able to take care of a lot of things, but you should always value what's dear to you more than money.

I mean yeah but, on the flip side... For her to have had such an emotional response, it's quite obvious that the gesture was extremely important to her. To turn around and sell that for a few dollars is kinda nuts when you think about it. It's low key scum bag behavior. I know it is a ton of money, and she'd be able to take care of a lot of things, but you should always value what's dear to you more than money.
You can find other things to make you feel good.

You can't find too many things you can sell for $100K.

Sell the shoe.

**** those feelings

You can find other things to make you feel good.

You can't find too many things you can sell for $100K.

Sell the shoe.

**** those feelings
Agree 100%

Is that's not to say the feelings aren't genuine, but 100k for some is life changing. You can correlate that with the sneakers that meant so much. Probably use it as motivation.

Agree 100%

Is that's not to say the feelings aren't genuine, but 100k for some is life changing. You can correlate that with the sneakers that meant so much. Probably use it as motivation.
Man, the majority of the days from now until she dies, she might not even think twice about those shoes.

She can take a picture with the shoes, and still have the same emotional connection.

That’s how my parents when I asked for my first pair of Jordans (the IIIs) in the late 80s. They just couldn’t get their minds around a pair of sneakers costing $100. LOL.

Finally got them to cave and get me the Fire Red IIIs...after they made me do a **** ton of chores for a few months to earn them...that’s when I learned how to really clean a bathroom...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom