**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this but Fultz isn’t the answer either unless this magical secretive rehab he’s going through morphs him back into college Fultz in a few weeks.
Of course. I’m not expecting him to have his jumper back. But I just want a point guard who can run a simple half court offense and for all his faults with shooting, Fultz can do that

This offense can work with a non shooter at point but with Ben not being able to run a simple PnR hampers that. Nothing is organic with Ben and getting him touches. It’s all forced

Jaylen brown was a total non factor

giphy.gif

Dont see it with Randle, he is wild and out of control. Type of dude you dont want to guard or vice versa. He will get you both hurt.

Of course. I’m not expecting him to have his jumper back. But I just want a point guard who can run a simple half court offense and for all his faults with shooting, Fultz can do that

This offense can work with a non shooter at point but with Ben not being able to run a simple PnR hampers that. Nothing is organic with Ben and getting him touches. It’s all forced

I do completely agree. Ben needs to be used as a full-time PF next to Embiid while having a PG that can run a legit halfcourt offense and hit shots from outside if the team is ever going to take the next step. They can be really good with Ben at PG and win a bunch of games still off pure talent alone but we’ll never be a championship team til we have a legitimate PG that can shoot and defend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom