**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
84669.png

SG Luka Doncic
ATL 107

DAL 114
4TH 0:00
47fpts
$7,200
SALARY
31.9%
OWNED
SCORE BREAKDOWN
2 3P

6 A

1 B

5 FG

12 FT

10 R

1 S

4 T

Did you know that the Heat have the highest payroll in the league?

I do. And when you look at the other teams behind them...at least they have perennial all-star/superstar talent that justify spending big.

They're committing $100 million this season alone to Whiteside, Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, Dragic, Waiters, and Olynyk. Even if they didn't suck this season...how high is your ceiling with THAT nucleus? You're paying contender money and you don't have contending talent.

Hasn't been good but injury should be taken into account at least. They've drafted fairly well but with the worst injury history in the league post-Bron

Injuries aside...again...how far could THAT nucleus really go?

I do. And when you look at the other teams behind them...at least they have perennial all-star/superstar talent that justify spending big.

They're committing $100 million this season alone to Whiteside, Tyler Johnson, James Johnson, Dragic, Waiters, and Olynyk. Even if they didn't suck this season...how high is your ceiling with THAT nucleus? You're paying contender money and you don't have contending talent.

Injuries aside...again...how far could THAT nucleus really go?

Bosh almost dying killed them IMO totally threw off everything. That being said, some of those deals were/are inexplicably bad. Waiters hasn't even played, Tyler Johnson, I mean...

84671.png

PG Trae Young
ATL 107

DAL 113
4TH 0:10
43fpts
$6,300
SALARY
10.6%
OWNED
SCORE BREAKDOWN
2 3P

10 A

11 FG

2 S

2 T

Dallas is the type of team that he can get off against, with brunson and barea and Harris in the backcourt. He'll go back to being trash unti they play the Cavs again

HOw come GSW Earned unis are Yellow and have that Tree on them.
They already have those Unis.

I saw PHila are White with Stars around the number...............don't they already have those, too?

I saw a few sick ones. Mostly Trash.......OKC's are Orange with OKC on the front, kudda swornt, I've seent those b4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom