**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took a peak at the standings and 6 of the 7 teams that are currently out of thr playoffs were in the playoffs last year. Of course it won’t end like this but has that ever happened? :lol: six new teams in the playoffs is crazy

I don’t who Dillon Brooks is...I remember Marshon from his rookie year with the Nets.

LOL USE THIS GIF.gif

just out of curiosity,
what do you do during the weekends?
how has your "no kid" approach affected your relationships with women?
who do you hang out with? i'm assuming most of your friends 35+ are doing the family man life.
It's actually kind of crazy.
My girl is 32 and she doesn't want kids, have kids and she works like 80hr per wk.
She's a Nurse Anesthetist and grinds.
She's a Freak, so as long as I keep it Funky she's like down for whatevs, even got your boy on semi unlimited hall passes as long as I keep her Clean and kind of in the know.
Weekends just depends. It's whatever. Traveling right now so always changes, but when I'm back home in OKC I'm usually at the Dealership about 60+ hours a week just keeping busy.

And yes all my good friends from School or through my 20's are Married with kids and ****, so we aren't THAT good of Friends anymore.
I gotta stay surrounded with like minded people or roll Solo, it's just the way it is....
Same as with anything, pros and cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom