**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what...I owe Buddy Hield an apology. As a kings fan, I never really liked him, especially being traded for with Boogie. But right now...dude is a ****ing BALLER. Straight HIGH OCTANE SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.

Klay
McCollum
Beal
Hield

You know what...I owe Buddy Hield an apology. As a kings fan, I never really liked him, especially being traded for with Boogie. But right now...dude is a ****ing BALLER. Straight HIGH OCTANE SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION.

Klay
McCollum
Beal
Hield

:smh: at the Middleton disrespect.

QUOTE="shotsrangout, post: 31029037, member: 96095"]I’ll stand on this hill and die on it. 11’s are the most overrated Jordan sneaker ever. Anyone past the age of 18 should not wear shoes this ugly. 1’s, 3’s and 4’s are the best silhouettes and it’s not even close. 11’s are behind 5’s,6’s and 12’s.[/QUOTE]

But you’re 16 so are you really just trying to give yourself a pass to decrease the demand so you can cop easier?

543D2FB9-D313-4507-87DA-6437AFF2C0AE.gif

You ain’t slick, kiddo.

Klay
McCollum
Beal
Hield

The Pels could use Buddy right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom