**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stahhh hunting bull**** still pissing me off lol

I understand overachieving gave the organization some life but it was obvious the team wasn’t ready. Should’ve just looked to improve rather than try to contend.

And notice how Ben coming up passive again against a solid defensive team who can body him

Yeah, but we have Butler now so the timeline moved up.

I tell myself we still have Zaihr and hopefully a somewhat healthier Fultz that we can hopefully get so.etome this season.

I'm still not sure why Bolden isn't getting any burn. I'm really not a fan of Muscala as a backup big. Is Bolden really that bad that he can't get any burn?

As for Simmons, i really don't know what to tell ya except that he has been playing much better since Butler came to town.

Rockets obviously aren't good as last season but the West is so jumbled up...even if you're in 14th...all you need is a good week. There are legit 14 teams contending for 8 spots right now.

It's going to be must-see TV the last couple weeks of the season. You might be in 5th/6th place and miss the playoffs by losing a few games to close the year.

Rockets obviously aren't good as last season but the West is so jumbled up...even if you're in 14th...all you need is a good week. There are legit 14 teams contending for 8 spots right now.

It's going to be a must-see TV the last couple weeks of the season.

Yep. Just look at the loss column for all those teams. Certain fan bases were beating their chests cause they were “1.5 games out of first”, but...literally every team is that much out of first :lol:

Another Night, Another game of Harden shooting bad from all over the floor... but Elite FT shooter tho.
yutRrqm.jpg

Another Night, Another game of Harden shooting bad from all over the floor... but Elite FT shooter tho.
not really from all over the floor

hes been shooting badly from the 3 point line. i think if he would stop trying to get a foul callhe would make more of them

i noticed in the laker game when he tried landing on the dfenders feet he would miss but when he just shot um without trying to draw the foul he made them

It's going to be must-see TV the last couple weeks of the season. You might be in 5th/6th place and miss the playoffs by losing a few games to close the year.
those tiebreakers are going to be really interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom