**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown traveled on that dunk 2 steps then the father. On topic
FB_IMG_1545780136077.jpg

This Phily thing is going to go left eventually...and i will enjoy every minute of Butler sabotaging the process

You dudes want the Jimmy sabotaging the Sixers thing to happen so ******* bad.

The Sixers just need a few more good players to take the next step. Kind of as simple as that. Can’t have TJ as our backup PG having to guard dudes like Kyrie, can’t have Wilson Chandler just being a waste of space and can’t have Amir and Muscala as our only backup big men.

I'm just watching dude like what has he improved since coming outta college. How can you be a 20 point scorer when you're scared to shoot past 8 feet?
He’s marginally improved his ball handling and FT shooting but he’s basically the same player. Still a beast but he has another level to get to and that won’t happen until he switches shooting hands

Jamal Crawford with more minutes is going AWF!

Bruh - you’re flagrant for this one :rofl: :rofl: I legit spit out my water

So I just saw that whole movie just now. Don’t even need to go to theaters. Thanks Hollywood.

Are you referring to Us by Jordan Peele? There is a thread for it in the General forum and there is a spoiler in there with a synopsis from someone who got invited to a test screening and it’s a really thorough account of the movie from start to finish. I legitimately feel like I already saw the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom