**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters who are fans of neither team - who are you rooting for to win in this game. Seems like a conflict for Bronsexuals and folks who hate GSW :lol:

Celtics fan here bet on Lakers to cover 9 points so them lol want a close game but I hate these 2 teams equally lol

:lol: Dis dude serious

They got the two highest profile/highest watched games of the year so far at their place (where we don’t play very well) and I’m not supposed to be a little salty about that? We’ve only lost twice all year at our place and those were both complete flukes against trash teams, obviously I’d wanna see them play at our place considering we’d have home court advantage against them at the moment.

Better coaching
Better Bench

That should be out focus moving forward. It doesn't matter what Fultz's situation is. That should be our focus.
Right. but fultz situation is a factor as his play can help improve the bench

But even with a better bench, I don’t trust Brown. If he drew up that play for a Simmons iso for a JJ shot he gotta go tonight

They got the two highest profile/highest watched games of the year so far at their place (where we don’t play very well) and I’m not supposed to be a little salty about that? We’ve only lost twice all year at our place and those were both complete flukes against trash teams, obviously I’d wanna see them play at our place considering we’d have home court advantage against them at the moment.

maxresdefault.jpg

Klay tanking his game for the entire season, forcing the Warriors to not offer the full max, allowing him to come to the Lakers > *

#LightYears

So Simmons gotta jumper at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom