**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking that the nba finals is won or lost in an incredibly meaningful december game

Nobody fears the Warriors. They have G League centers and the worst bench in the league. Their defense has regressed. I don’t know what a Warriors fan could hang their hat on right now.

It was a great run. Sadly, those 3 titles will forever be overshadowed by blowing a 3-1 lead.

No Bueno. :smh: My moms thought I was having nightmares I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming.

Random, but I thought hooping on blacktop as an adult was the worst feeling the day after. Naaaaaaah.

Try hooping in an old elementary school on tile floors.

Knee, shin, ankle and as a first, intense foot pain. Arches were done. It hurt to walk, sit, stand etc.

I knew I was done hooping outdoors when my back was hurting after a session :smh:

DvT_8EvXcAAPBJ8.jpg

Lakers seem like they matchup well with Warriors but this is Dec. Hopefull Bron-Bron injury isn't serious

ALA where yall HANs at??? Yall know what to do. West siaaaa fa liaaaaa :pimp:

No lie, that was one of the most impressive performances of the season.

No Lebby for most of the second half, the Warriors come storming back and the Lakers were able to hold off the comeback and proceeded to skulldrug the defending champs at home.

Rondo and Zubac O'Neal Chamberlain Abdul-Jabbar put the team on their backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom