**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the reasons why I hate that team and their fans. They got beat. Hold that L and keep it pushing. That's too much like right.

Instead it's a lot of "We had an off night".
Clown team, clown fans, clown franchise.

Yup. Notice how Dubs fans @ Oracle started bouncing with 5 minutes still left in the 4th quarter.

For years their fan base and other NBA fans always talked crap how Laker fans at Staples would show up late to games or leave early.

Yup. Notice how Dubs fans @ Oracle started bouncing with 5 minutes still left in the 4th quarter.

For years their fan base and other NBA fans always talked crap how Laker fans at Staples would show up late to games or leave early.

I agree It’s truly pathetic that folks cash out $500+ to sit that close only to leave early..but let’s stop acting like those folks are reflective of an entire fanbase

Lakers in the early 2000s and spurs had these types of folks in their fanbase.

Damn my G must have been living in misery for the past five years while having nightmares about clowns runnin the league year after year

If you want to root/co-sign the buffoonery be my guest. Have they gentrified the "real" fans from attending games at the new arena yet? I know it ain't open yet but I figured they have already started the process.

damn i remember when i use to call zubac zoo *****
Yall don't deserve him.
It took Javale getting the FLU and Tyson being broke for my mans to get a minute on the floor.
DIdn't even play the man last year, sent him to the GLeague.............

Yall deserve Zizic.

If you want to root/co-sign the buffoonery be my guest. Have they gentrified the "real" fans from attending games at the new arena yet? I know it ain't open yet but I figured they have already started the process.

If that 3900 is in reference to 39th ave then im gonna assume youre from the town..and if youre from out here, then you already know folk have been priced out since the run started

Lol at leaving him open , a gimmick defense

tenor.gif

These usually aren't too funny to me but this joint makes me crack up lollll

It's low-key accurate af. The step back..the palming lol

GG. Warriors played like absolute trash outside of iggy

:rofl:at dudes in here talkin about “dynasty” over. Yall realy believe yourselves? Put that eggnog down
You like your team right now and what you are seeing?
YOu think GSW is winning the CHIP this year?

You have $1000.
You HAVE to bet it.
Who are you betting wins the NBA CHIP?

Hey y’all. What’s y’all favorite Christmas movie? I like Friday after next or bad Santa. Pretty boring night tonight. Not much exciting or noteworthy in the world of basketball.

Y’all be blessed, hear :emoji_information_desk_person::emoji_relieved:

Your #3 team is currently ballin doe.

OHHH CHRISTMAS TREE OHHH CHRISTMAS TREE THE WARRIORS ARE GONNA LOSE WHEN STEPH CANT HIT THOSE DRIBBBLE DRIBBLE BULL**** PULL UP THREES

***** ON MY MOMMA **** OAKLAND *****

I was bout rep til the Oakland part. The town is great. Ain't their fault they got a team full **** boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom