**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napier has looked really good this year as a 4th or 5th guard in a rotation. Happy when undersized guys produce.

A couple of my boys grew up with him and one played on his HS team before he transferred. I don’t know him but I always root for him :lol: :pimp:

Sometimes I question how I'm able to sit through an entire game like the LA vs MIN one

Glad I got some other important other stuff done prior or else I'd feel very sad

Proof that tanking doesn’t work: lakers

Four straight years with top 7 pick (3 number 2s). two play elsewhere and two will be shipped soon for veteran role players next summer after we sign another star (likely zaza and ariza)

Four straight years with top 7 pick (3 number 2s). two play elsewhere and two will be shipped soon for veteran role players next summer after we sign another star (likely zaza and ariza)

Just unlucky. It would’ve worked if we had Tatum and Booker. Just picked **** players

Tanking allowed you to get LeBron and a chance to sign or trade for another All-Star

Tanking allowed Cleveland to trade for Kevin Love which helped LeBron return there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom