**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
***** said onsmash :lol:. Ain’t that where worldstar got their **** from back in the day? That had to be like 2009. Didn’t know it was still round sohi 23 sohi 23

A superstar will come to la in the offseason. Im sure players are taking note of the money lebrons making and the exposure the lakers are getting. Plus joining would make them a contender.

Goran Dragic
Enes Kanter
Brook Lopez

They're not making them a contender

I remember when you were on here daily talking about how they were gunna re-sign IT & Brewer this summer.

Yep, and those two turned into Stephenson, Beasley, and re-signing KCP. I also said Lebron would realistically be in LA for movies and his family.

Screenshot_20190109-152454.png

Ok this was hilarious :lol:

Same sh**

If you gotta drive 2 hours to get to the forum, you not from here :lol:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-152240.png
    Screenshot_20190109-152240.png
    586.6 KB · Views: 11
Btw:

“The direction I was told the Lakers got here in the last couple days was: 'Hey don't gut your team to go get Paul George'. Magic Johnson did lob a call to Larry Bird. But if you're the Lakers and you don't have a tremendous amount of assets -- they have some young players that they hope will develop. They're going to sit back and wait to sign him as a free agent. They'll have cap space in 2018, because if they were to try to trade for him, well, they were going to have to give up the core of their team and then Paul George, he's going to have no one to play with.”

Paul George told the Lakers not to trade for him cuz he didn’t want to gut the team by trading the young guys for him.

What happened?

1. PG fell in love with OkC
2. I also think Dlo and Randle (they both share an agent with PG) getting shipped out how they did rubbed Aaron Mintz the wrong way.
3. I think PG didn’t anticipate Bron coming. Bron might’ve had someone else he wanted in Pg’s role. (This is speculation on my part)

Oh well, it’s the cost of business. I would’ve loved to sign PG & Bron this summer but it didn’t happen. I can’t be mad, we got the biggest fish and still got bait for a big fish this summer.

Feel like the team would be in finals contention with PG on the team this year though. Sucks we have to waste a year of Bron’s prime but it is what it is.

Paul George is a hell of a player, but that documentary he did on ESPN where he kept mentioning the Lakers even though he had no intention of going rubbed Lakers fans the wrong way. I think it’s hilarious that people were trynna police Laker fans from booing last week :lol:

I think its more when Bron went PG wanted no parts do with all of the mayhem that came with it :lol:

He over there in OKC with his PG going 3-22 and shaving 15 secs down a close game to chuck a contested 3 when down 2 and no one really beating an eye besides in here lol

I think its more when Bron went PG wanted no parts do with all of the mayhem that came with it :lol:

He over there in OKC with his PG going 3-22 and shaving 15 secs down a close game to chuck a contested 3 when down 2 and no one really beating an eye besides in here lol

Ding ding ding. Same with Stringer Bell and reports of Kawhi got the same syndrome. But at least they haven't gone on a press tour and charade like PG did.

Word was Bron reached out to PG before announcing to tell him he was coming. PG said thx but no thx.

Ding ding ding. Same with Stringer Bell and reports of Kawhi got the same syndrome. But at least they haven't gone on a press tour and charade like PG did.

Word was Bron reached out to PG before announcing to tell him he was coming. PG said thx but no thx.
ya Bron is a media circus lol

and a lot of pressure too lol imagine if they drafted Josh Jackson or Frank over Zo :lol:

I could see this but PG announced he re-signed in OkC a solid 3 days before Lebron announced.

I’m sure Lebron to the Lakers would’ve leaked to the public before Bron announced if that was the case.

I could see this but PG announced he re-signed in OkC a solid 3 days before Lebron announced.

I’m sure Lebron to the Lakers would’ve leaked to the public before Bron announced if that was the case.
bron prob hit him up or something idk but we all knew bron was going to LA lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom