**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the greatest game of the season thus far.
3733BB37-5EBD-4B51-BFFC-80DA53572752.jpeg

:wow:

again i don't watch college B-Ball, but what are Zion williams skills besides being one of the most physically gifted players ever... Like what does he do well on the court?

I'm not being sarcastic, i'm generally interested.

honestly he's so good. like he got a little overhyped because of the dunks but he's a great player besides them

can handle the ball pretty well, is a better passer than i think anyone thought and overall isn't a guy who's overly selfish and will press the issue (cough barrett cough). 21 ppg on 68% shooting is just stupid

defensively he's averaging a combined 4 steals & blocks and has some monster moments

the shot is the only question but he'll at least attempt a 3 pointer a game or 2 a game

again i don't watch college B-Ball, but what are Zion williams skills besides being one of the most physically gifted players ever... Like what does he do well on the court?

I'm not being sarcastic, i'm generally interested.

I can see his ceiling being Charles Barkley but with dumb hops. Don't know if his offensive game will develop like Chucks but his handle is nice, he can pass and he a monster rebounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom