**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7A6BFCC1-DF39-4FBD-9E57-3F6E1911F1C6.jpeg

1-17.......
C39EDE94-9756-464D-8F36-EDA6EC4B5358.gif

down by 2 now by 11

somebody tell these guys they not the warriors man...

if you cant shoot the 3 dont shoot um like you can

MVP is Giannis right now. Can't see the MVP coming out of the West with so many teams close together. As good as Harden has been...Houston could still end up a 5-8 seed by season's end.

As long as Milwaukee stays at the top of the league...Giannis will have a more compelling narrative than anyone in the West.

Edit - Forgot about Kawhi. He hasn't missed as many games as people think. He's only played 4 less than Giannis.

They're 1 & 2 right now.

Actually it’s definitely Giannis vs Harden for mvp as of rn..
No way is it Jokic’s to lose lol

best record in the west with 3 starters missing significant time. on pace to win 12 more games without making any changes to the roster or coaching staff

I do think Giannis will win but Jokic been cooking

best record in the west with 3 starters missing significant time. on pace to win 12 more games without making any changes to the roster or coaching staff

I do think Giannis will win but Jokic been cooking
Narrative is important and Jokic doesn’t have that at the moment, atleast not in the media.

And the seeding of Harden’s team doesn’t really matter as we saw with Russ. Hell, Bron was probably top 3 in the mvp race before he got hurt and the Lakers were barely the 4 seed.

Joker belongs in the mix 100%

Bucks being 2nd offense and 3rd defense makes me side with Greek for now. His support highlights the hell outta him

The Raptors are weirdly worse offensively and defensively compared to last year. Leonard is still there though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom